Ralph is pissed!

Heitz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very glad to hear that Ralph is pissed! That means he still cares at least. My concern has been that he Ralph had disconnected with the team's success, so good to hear this.

Maybe he didn't day Ralph IS pissed, but Ralph JUST pissed (his depebnds) ?

The game embarrassed the NFL...

Stay tuned kids.

What was he drinking?

BTW, any head coach coming in couldn't do anything with the talent that the Bills have. And that won't change until the Bills get rid of their front office.

What was he drinking?

BTW, any head coach coming in couldn't do anything with the talent that the Bills have. And that won't change until the Bills get rid of their front office.

THANK you!

My fear is that all of the Jauron haters will miss the 2 bozo's responsible for the "talent" on the field- John Guy and Tom Modrak and those 2 will somehow escape unharmed.

What was he drinking?

This edition of the Bills is not without talent, but it is void of talent (or at least developed talent) on the O-line and linebacking corp..they also have no depth, again...the front office, to be sure, deserves plenty of blame, but other coaches have gotten more out of less...this team makes the same mistakes, on game day, week after week, year after year...the haven't drafted well (Ralph's decision to replace TD with Marv Levy is looking worse every minute), and the coaching staff has not developed any talent in a few years...why they need to defend Jauron? He is an awful coach... this coming from someone who thought he was going to be great in Buffalo... he is, essentially, collecting a paycheck right now, and making the owner look worse every week... Dcik Jauron, Russ Brandon, Tom Modrak, John Guy, and yes, Ralph Wilson are all doing a terrible job...only one person can get rid of most of them...

No you are wrong..."RALPH PISSED HIMSELF". I'm sure it happens two-three times a day at his age. Oh and by the way his team is Awful. Cleveland passed for 23 yards....TWENTY THREEE and they lost. It almost made me piss myself too.