Jauron to address media at 12:30

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely not a routinely scheduled PC right? I'm betting RESIGNATION. GETCHA POPCORN READY!

He has them every monday...relax people...i wish it was something great but were goig to get a lot of "i like our guys, we work hard"

Or maybe it's his Monday press conference he has every week?

exactly where the creep will once again deflect criticism by saying stuff like "our guys have a ways to go, it's a learning experience, they need to learn how to blah blah blah ...."

theme is always the players arent there, its never about coaching YET out of 8 years where he coached for the entire season he's had a losing record in all of them but one. and he's got nothing to learn?

Any one esle hear the reporters before DJ comes out...."if you dont remember you musta been drunk" hahaha....Must not know the mic is on haha

I love listening to their banter. You can also hear them ripping the Bills on various occasions. Maybe this is why DJ still hasn't come out yet...

Any one esle hear the reporters before DJ comes out...."if you dont remember you musta been drunk" hahaha....Must not know the mic is on haha

Why do these things never start on time.

BTW, are you checking the board more today..looking for something to happen to Jauron

or April 1st..seeing if we signed someone.

Mine is about equal

You'd get excited about Fitz? I'm sorry man. It does suck to be a Bills fan.

I'll tell ya, Fitz may not be the long term answer, but the fact is, he can't be worse than Edwards has been and at least it would be something different to watch.

funny listening to them guys...to bad the guys stating that buffalo needs to play STL 8 times this year is wrong..STL could only hope to play Buffalo 8 times..STL would win all 8

They are on to us!

funny listening to them guys...to bad the guys stating that buffalo needs to play STL 8 times this year is wrong..STL could only hope to play Buffalo 8 times..STL would win all 8

true, some fans are foolishly holding onto this notiong that the rest of the league sees us as superior to some teams. they dont, we're deservedly thrown into the bottom with teams like cleveland, st louis and oakland.