Congratulations to Dick Jauron

Simon

During Dick's tenure, there's always been a point in the season where the Bills eventually become unwatchable and make you stop caring about them. Seemingly that moment comes earlier and earlier every season he's been here. After only bothering to watch a grand total of about 10-15 assorted minutes of today's game, Jauron has surpassed a personal best by getting me to tune out this team right in the middle of Week 4.

Congratulations Dick! You're the best!!!

Yep it was horrendously uninspired... stuff. Just pathetic. pathetic.

And to think the defense was saying they were going to have to be physical today. Is that what they call physical?

During Dick's tenure, there's always been a point in the season where the Bills eventually become unwatchable and make you stop caring about them. Seemingly that moment comes earlier and earlier every season he's been here. After only bothering to watch about 10-15 minutes of today's game, Jauron has surpassed a personal best by getting me to tune out this team somewhere early in Week 4.

Of all the blunders Ralph has made as owner of the BBs, giving Jauron a job extention is by far the worst.

I thought Dick was shooting for a personal best late in the game, until it was ruined by a big screen play to Marshawn.

Marshawn got it into Miami territory, preventing another punt - down by 28, with 4 mins to go.

Thankfully, the game wasn't a total loss for Dick. He was able to get 2 solid punts in the 4th quarter, down by 21.

During Dick's tenure, there's always been a point in the season where the Bills eventually become unwatchable and make you stop caring about them. Seemingly that moment comes earlier and earlier every season he's been here. After only bothering to watch about 10-15 minutes of today's game, Jauron has surpassed a personal best by getting me to tune out this team somewhere early in Week 4.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. A friend of mine that's a Dolphins fan came over and after the TD Miami had to start the 2nd half was my last play. He got pissed and left. What a pep talk they must have received at halftime to come out that flat. I want Gruden.

You beat me to it. Every year, the time I tune out gets earlier and earlier and I'm a season ticket holder who just posted my remaining games on CL for face value. I refuse to suport RW's profiteering anymore. Sell the team, if that means they move, so be it. Better to move than have a team that's a perpetual loser with an owner who is OK with it since he still make profit.

For anyone out there who thinks RW cares about winning, just looks at this team and the money he spends to compete. Free agency is basically an exercise in filling major holes with third tier talent (see: Hangartner, Geogg; Mitchell, Kawicka; Walker, Langston; Dockery, Derrick, et al.) and malcontents no one else wants (see: Owens, Terrell) while refusing to pay for bona fide talent they drafted and groomed (se: Williams, Pat; Winfield, Antoine, et al).

Money means more than winning and it has for 50 years. So we've come to this fork in the road at a bad time: we need a better more committed owner who recognizes the dedication and passion of its fanbase as one willing to fill the stadium for a joke of team that hasn't made the playoffs in this decade and the realization you can double ticket prices and we'll still come, which is obvious since we come and the team sucks. It comes at a time when the owner can barely utter a coherent sentence. All we're left with is a daughter who is only counting the money her old man made of the backs of WNY on a $25,00m investment.

During Dick's tenure, there's always been a point in the season where the Bills eventually become unwatchable and make you stop caring about them. Seemingly that moment comes earlier and earlier every season he's been here. After only bothering to watch a grand total of about 10-15 assorted minutes of today's game, Jauron has surpassed a personal best by getting me to tune out this team right in the middle of Week 4.

His team has clearly stopped playing for him since that 4 and 1 punt call. Time for him to go.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. A friend of mine that's a Dolphins fan came over and after the TD Miami had to start the 2nd half was my last play. He got pissed and left. What a pep talk they must have received at halftime to come out that flat. I want Gruden.

I'm certain that in the Bills locker room they have turkey sandwiches and warm milk while listening to Sarah McLachlan B sides. No way anyone comes out that flat, that often.

That makes two of us.

Ralph will fly Dick in for lunch tomorrow and ask him what happened. Dick will straight faced, we just have too many injuries to compete. Ralph will reward him with a promotion to GM. Lets face it only Dick is the only guy that can keep a conversation with Ralph, one word at a time.......

You beat me to it. Every year, the time I tune out gets earlier and earlier and I'm a season ticket holder who just posted my remaining games on CL for face value. I refuse to suport RW's profiteering anymore. Sell the team, if that means they move, so be it. Better to move than have a team that's a perpetual loser with an owner who is OK with it since he still make profit.

For anyone out there who thinks RW cares about winning, just looks at this team and the money he spends to compete. Free agency is basically an exercise in filling major holes with third tier talent (see: Hangartner, Geogg; Mitchell, Kawicka; Walker, Langston; Dockery, Derrick, et al.) and malcontents no one else wants (see: Owens, Terrell) while refusing to pay for bona fide talent they drafted and groomed (se: Williams, Pat; Winfield, Antoine, et al).

Money means more than winning and it has for 50 years. So we've come to this fork in the road at a bad time: we need a better more committed owner who recognizes the dedication and passion of its fanbase as one willing to fill the stadium for a joke of team that hasn't made the playoffs in this decade and the realization you can double ticket prices and we'll still come, which is obvious since we come and the team sucks. It comes at a time when the owner can barely utter a coherent sentence. All we're left with is a daughter who is only counting the money her old man made of the backs of WNY on a $25,00m investment.

IMO, those two losses set the Bills back a few years (I believe that they still are paying for them) and should have been retained.

It's the second week in a row that I fell asleep watching the game. TO is look's distracted, and Trent has the deer in the headlight look. Captain checkdown needs to be benched and bring in Fitz. He can't possibly be as bad as TE at the moment. And what gives with the Center, is he even capable of doing his job, or blocking? :lol:

Of all the blunders Ralph has made as owner of the BBs, giving Jauron a job extention is by far the worst.

You're questioning a HAll of Famer? Lol. I didn't watch one play today . I refuse to torture myself. I had a stress free day!

When jauron goes I will watch when Ralph goes I will rejoice

It's the second week in a row that I fell asleep watching the game. TO is look's distracted, and Trent has the deer in the headlight look. Captain checkdown needs to be benched and bring in Fitz. He can't possibly be as bad as TE at the moment. And what gives with the Center, is he even capable of doing his job, or blocking? :lol:

Trent stunk it up. But how often did he have time to throw? Jonathan Scott was abominable, Chambers is a turnstile, and you have 2 rookies. Hangartner was blown up a few times. That OL is miserable and it wasn't all that good to start with in Week 1.

I'm Done! --The wife asked me "if you had one minute to speak to the team, what would you say?" --I was speechless. It's not only 'this' team, but the teams before it. Years of 'bad teams' that keep me coming back year after year, game after game. I'm in the Military so the 'association' with my home-town runs deep, especially living in another city now, but this time I'm DONE! --I can't take the pain, bad calls, poor decision making and lost opportunities anymore. My one yaer old son wears a Bills Jersey, my wife now wears a Bills jersey, I wear a Bills Jersey and our Yellow Lab even sports a Bills Jersey. I cannot do this weekly ritual anymore and expect winning results. I'm Done! No longer are Sundays a day of relaxation and fun, they are days of sour stomaches, headaches and anger. --I'm Done!

Remember the good old days when the Bills used to have come back from behind wins? ahhh memories...

That is so funny that you say that!

I was sitting there when it was 31-10 thinking to myself, "Hey, it is only (ONLY) a 3 touchdown game, keep passing it down the field, and we might be able to pull this off. It's onl the 3rd quarter. etc, etc"

Then my reason kicked in and said "this isn't your Jim Kelly Bills, Red."

That was then sealed with the failed onside kick on the next play.

I say get Runyan (NOT for name recognition, but because Chambers SUCKS!), AND Garcia. Let Garcia's mere presence light a fire under Owens arse!

This team needs some venom!

Trent stunk it up. But how often did he have time to throw? Jonathan Scott was abominable, Chambers is a turnstile, and you have 2 rookies. Hangartner was blown up a few times. That OL is miserable and it wasn't all that good to start with in Week 1.

Maybe now Runyan can be a legitimate topic of conversation?

His team has clearly stopped playing for him since that 4 and 1 punt call. Time for him to go.

And on the same Sunday afternoon, Belichik goes for it on 4th down in their own end against a strong Falcons offense.

Conservative Dick, late in the 4th quarter against an even stronger New Orleans Saints offense.

Coaching to lose.......

.... while refusing to pay for bona fide talent they drafted and groomed (se: Williams, Pat; Winfield, Antoine, et al).

Add: Not paying up for a bona fide Pro Bowl Left Tackle in Jason Peters .... and going back to the starting board with an all-new offensive line ... with very little experience

Maybe now Runyan can be a legitimate topic of conversation?

I can only believe Runyan is unsigned because he is not physically able to play at the NFL level. Philly know him best and passed.

It's too late to find decent options to replace NFL retreads like Chambers and J. Scott. And Buffalo signed a PS guy from GB who couldn't make the active roster on a team needing OT help.

But hey, they're saving money not having to pay Peters.

For The Win

But hey, they're saving money not having to pay Peters.

I can't wait to hear all the TSW geniuses tell us how Walker Bell Scott can play just as well at a fraction of the cost! And with the money they save, they can bring in impact free agents like TO! :lol:

I like to watch the whole thing.I love to put myself through the misery because when we do win it will feel a lot better.

Dick and Trent should not even get on the plane.

I'd like to know where C.Biscuit, the Big Cat and the rest of the Jauron apologists went to? I'd love to hear how this mess isn't his fault.....

P.S. I'm officially done with Captain Checkdown. He couldn't even make it in the CFL.

I'd like to know where C.Biscuit, the Big Cat and the rest of the Jauron apologists went to? I'd love to hear how this mess isn't his fault.....

P.S. I'm officially done with Captain Checkdown. He couldn't even make it in the CFL.

Allow me to make a prediction, the posters interested in defending Jauron will point to the horrible play of the tackles today as if he played no role in the makeup of this team.

It was also the earliest point in the season where I did my annual apology to my 11 year old kids, who since they were toddlers have accompanied me to watch games, saying I was sorry the Bills have sucked for basically their entire lifetime. How Fing depressing.

The funniest/saddest part about it is Ralph can't even do that well. He has pissed away hundreds of millions the past decade on guys who don't produce more wins and don't put more fans in the seats.