OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Fitz sucks. I have a hard time making a case for him.

AVP: RUN THE BALL.

I haven't seen a team stop the Bills running attack yet this season.

That is likely the reason for the dual HB offensive look...gives more ways to attack with the run and gives TE more checkdown looks with an increased chance of a back being left uncovered..I don't like it personally but I understand the thought process..plus it gets both ML and Jackson on the feild at the same time.

The Bills better pull their heads out of their asses soon or it is going to be an embarrassing afternoon.

I hate to say this but, we have a soft schedule coming up. If we do well DJ stays. I wonder

if we implode of the next few weeks if they fire his rear end.

Only way Fitz gets in, at any point this year, is via injury.

I would like to see how he handles the pressure, but ain't

going to happen.

Unfortunately, that is probably true. They know that if Fitz goes in and performs better than Trent, they will have a problem on their hands that they don't want.

I just want to get someone different in there just to see if someone else can make any plays. I need to know if it is Trent (like I think it is) or if it is just the offensive scheme.

Unfortunately, that is probably true. They know that if Fitz goes in and performs better than Trent, they will have a problem on their hands that they don't want.

I just want to get someone different in there just to see if someone else can make any plays. I need to know if it is Trent (like I think it is) or if it is just the offensive scheme.

Agree

I want to know if another QB woud actually take shots downfied.......I need to know if this is Edwards or the coaching