OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, the team is unprepared, committing terrible penalties, no pressure, no ability to play on third down on either side of the ball. Same mistakes, same kind of play repeatedly since last October, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of people still complaining that it's "only" preseason.

What part of that suprises you. ;)

I know the Steelers are the defending champs, but our offense looks horrific!!! I liked Edwards the last 2 years, but he's sucked so far this pre-season. I relly hope T.O. will make a difference, otherwise it will be the same terrible offense as last year. :lol:;)

O hhhhhh yes. It is last year without the 5-1 start...2-14. The whells will finally fall off. Hey Simon! What schemes are the Steelers run to confuse Trenative Checkwards this week?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He'll delete all your posts if you continue. Never speak about "his threads".

O hhhhhh yes. It is last year without the 5-1 start...2-14. The whells will finally fall off. Hey Simon! What schemes are the Steelers run to confuse Trenative Checkwards this week?

You took the words right out of my mouth. Simon, did the big bad Steelers game plan for us too? ;)

Thank God we have a Pro Bowl punter. Surprised they didn't bring in a punter during training camp to rest Moorman's leg for the season...he'll be needing it if this offense keeps up like this.

PGH is getting some return yards, though. I wonder - has he been kicking line drives?