OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybin has a sack? Sick, can someone give me a heads up on how he is playing?

Maybin is ABUSING their LT....he has a sack, completely went around him again and was bearing down on him for a blindside hit, but Roethlisberger just threw it a split second before he got jacked, then Maybin smoked him again and their LT hogtied him and the refs missed an obvious hold, and he still almost got to him...

The dude looks like the real deal...

If we had, Ben would have been out of the league by now

bull sh--. He was under pressure, and what happened? You want to remind me the last time Trent made a similar play? Just one time. Not a 2 yard dumpoff but an honest to christ real productive play.

I hear ya. It walks like a duck. It sounds like a duck. It looks like a duck and IT IS A DUCK. We've seen this movie before people and it's not a happy ending. Until ownership receives the message that the status quo is unacceptable, this B.S. will continue.

Yep...Same garbage just a year later that's all...I'm not saying we have great talent...But this Team has zero, none, not, ziltch, zero, notta chance with Dead Dick and his band of zombies running the show...

Zero... :censored:

When you coddle your players like DJ has.....there is no toughness and you basically get run over....Big Ben looks like Johnny Unitas tonite

And to think, the Bills were one pick away from drafting Big Ben. Steelers were one up on us and now they have two SuperBowls. :censored:

Will edwards play another series?

usually the starters play into the 3rd quarter in the second to last preseason game

Trent and the starters should play the entire game with the way they are playing right now