OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent is terrible in the pocket. I remember last year people were praising his pocket presence, but I dont consider standing stationary in the pocket till the last second pocket presence. Watch Brady, Brees, and especially Manning, and see how much they move up and side to side in the pocket. Better yet just watch Big Ben.

Can't wait to hear how DJ spins THIS one after the game!

same thing as always..."We have a lot of work to do", even though we have had more practice time than any other team, yet somehow still look worse than all other teams...

Can't wait to hear how DJ spins THIS one after the game!

It's hard to win in the NFL. But hey, we're trying. We've got a lot of work to do, no doubt about it. But lucky for us, we have two weeks to prepare. We're going to hit the practice field and try to execute better.

Yup........

Well for me , this season is officially over. I won't waste any more sundays on this team :wallbash: Monday night against the Pats will be a slaughter, nation wide! :censored:

I refuse to believe that this offense, with these players is this bad. If the QBs were switched in this game and BR played for us, I KNOW we would be MUCH BETTER.

I really think that the offense might be OK. It is the QB that is throwing the whole thing off.