OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD: CHICAGO VS BUFFALO

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was playing in the first quarter, I believe

they called his name once early but they had him mixed up with Whitner (#20)

I don't know when he came on

I do recall being surprised at seeing Youboty in there late in the 3rd qrtr

they called his name once early but they had him mixed up with Whitner (#20)

I don't know when he came on

I do recall being surprised at seeing Youboty in there late in the 3rd qrtr

I remember that, but I am thinking of a different play, where he took a bad angle.

I thought he was pretty good his rookie year, but hasn't been very good since breaking his leg...

Agree, for the most part. He had a couple of decent games toward the end of last season, too.

I just got home form a long day of work and I want to know a few things about the game.

1- How did Levitre and Hangartner look?

2- Did Butler play?

3- How did Bell and Walker play?

4- How did Shawn Nelson play and did he see time against the first, second, or third stringers?

On the defensive side of the ball.

1- Did Mckelvin look more comfortable?

2- How did nic harris and Ellison play?

3- How did the defensive ends look in pass rush?

I don't know.....I just have ZERO confidence in this staff.

Oh, so you've upgraded your confidence level?

Jauron & Co are the laughingstock of the NFL. Worst in the NFL, bar none. I said it half way through last year and continue to stand by that assessment. It will be ugly when the regular season starts. Very ugly.

"The Goods" - this movie was done 20 yrs ago as "Used Cars"

First thing I thought of when I saw the ads.

And it was funny as hell.

Oh, yeah. IMO, Used Cars is the most underrated comedy ever. Absolutely hysterical film.

Out of all the frustrations this team has put me through the disappearence of the "slant" route has been the most Ofrustrating for me on the offensive side of the ball..When To ran that route last week I almost fell off my chair

I was at the game and I can tell you everyone around me was talking about that same thing.

It's like the pages with the slants on them were glued together on the playbook, and just this offseason someone finally noticed.

The Bills ran A LOT of slant patterns tonight...a hell of a lot.

Lankster has this NFL thing figured out.

And how about my boy Stoops coming down with 6 catches tonight? For those watching, he also opened up some holes for the running game.

I say we ditch one of the Dereks and keep Stupar and Nelson on active roster.

I just popped on to see if anyone else was as impressed by Stupar as I was. I will be upset if he is not a fixture on the line this season. The guy is a bruiser who can catch.

I just got home form a long day of work and I want to know a few things about the game.

1- How did Levitre and Hangartner look?

2- Did Butler play?

3- How did Bell and Walker play?

4- How did Shawn Nelson play and did he see time against the first, second, or third stringers?

On the defensive side of the ball.

1- Did Mckelvin look more comfortable?

2- How did nic harris and Ellison play?

3- How did the defensive ends look in pass rush?

I watched the game on NFL Network tonight and here is what my opinion is:

1. I watched Levitre and Wood closely and I was impressed by them both. Levitre had a pancake or two, though I didnt pay much attention Hangartner.

2. Yes Butler did play, i didnt notice anything special/bad

3. Walker looked solid, I thought Bell looked good/average, I remember one time he looked pretty out of position

4. Nelson didnt play until the second half but scored a TD and looked good aggainst 3rd stringers.

D

McKelvin looked great, nice pick which he judged beautifully and caught at its highest point.

2. I was impressed by Nic Harris and Ellis, I didnt notice Ellison at all. Nic Harris had one blown coverage but made a key deflection in the redzone. Ellis had a sack and seemed to generate good pressure with Bryant.

Andrew

i bet u denney gets cut and we keep schobel, kelsay maybin ellis bryan

I bet you're wrong. But I've always liked Copeland Bryan. Denney's a good player. As a reserve he's well above average.

And how about my boy Stoops coming down with 6 catches tonight? For those watching, he also opened up some holes for the running game.

I say we ditch one of the Dereks and keep Stupar and Nelson on active roster.

Don't see that happening though. Stupar continues to shine. Last week I was speculating that they cut Corey McIntyre and keep 4 tight ends. I don't know how it'll shake out by I don't think either of the Derek's are gonna get cut.