OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD: CHICAGO VS BUFFALO

We need to see what our fuggin starters can do. See every other NFL team. This isn't a super bowl team. EVERY phase needs to work some together.

God I hate Jauron.

Jauron sucks. But on this point, you are out of your mind.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why play Tom Brady too? I mean you already know what he can do. Why play anyone for that matter. This staff is fuggin awful.

Putting that wisp of wind out there in meaningless games would make this staff worse.

Then your post makes no sense. They are giving him time with the offense. They don't need to see what he can do as a PR.

I think so. I missed the first series, though.

I swear some of you need to at least coach pop warner. They need to work together as a unit SOME. The Bills are the only team not to take a longer look at some starters.

AND NO SCHITT he is on there at WR. But, for the most part.....they have phased Roscoe out of the offense.

The offense needs some work. IF ANYTHING, the guy who should be out there is Freddy Jackson with the starting unit, instead of Lynch.

I swear some of you need to at least coach pop warner. They need to work together as a unit SOME. The Bills are the only team not to take a longer look at some starters.

AND NO SCHITT he is on there at WR. But, for the most part.....they have phased Roscoe out of the offense.

The offense needs some work. IF ANYTHING, the guy who should be out there is Freddy Jackson with the starting unit, instead of Lynch.

There are THREE more preseason games.

Excellent, made up for being burnt.

he wasn't burnt, teh receiver just left his zone.

though a vet would probably have stayed with him a couple more steps cuz he had to know Ko was on top by himself.