OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD: CHICAGO VS BUFFALO

Does it really need to be pointed out to you that is the way stats are accumulated in the NFL....you will have a "blah" play then another....then you get a big chunk on a different play......

At least there were no NEGATIVE plays

Yes, I'm aware how stats are accumulated in the NFL.

BTW, there were NEGATIVE plays. Lynch caught a checkdown for negative yardage, and Edwards was sacked.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what makes me wonder about this crap-ass staff we have. Levitre comes off the ball way too high. The average fan can see this. Now, does it looks like they worked on this at all this past week? Not one ounce. He comes out of his stance way too high EVERY snap.

If someone like Wilfork gets up under his pads, he's going to get destroyed on opening day. It doesn't look like Andy has worked on this at all this past week.

I don't know.....I just have ZERO confidence in this staff.

Yes, I'm aware how stats are accumulated in the NFL.

BTW, there were NEGATIVE plays. Lynch caught a checkdown for negative yardage, and Edwards was sacked.

A negative play as in a interception........checkdowns for negative yardage and sacks are going to happen with every team.......

Edwards did not HURT the team with his play

This is what makes me wonder about this crap-ass staff we have. Levitre comes off the ball way too high. The average fan can see this. Now, does it looks like they worked on this at all this past week? Not one ounce. He comes out of his stance way too high EVERY snap.

Probably doesn't help any that they've got them sitting their set for so galdanged long every snap. That's got to wear on a guy.

Probably doesn't help any that they've got them sitting their set for so galdanged long every snap. That's got to wear on a guy.

No doubt. I just can't stand that he looks exactly the same as last week......a week where he was abused. And one of the major problems last week, was how he comes off the ball. Now.....you would think there would be major improvement this week, or at least some attempt to correct the problems. But no. Nothing. Nada.

ZERO confidence. None at all. A good staff would have helped Andy get better from last week.

A negative play as in a interception........checkdowns for negative yardage and sacks are going to happen with every team.......

Edwards did not HURT the team with his play

by that estimation, neither has Caleb Hanie (sp?)