2. WOOD = GREAT

3. LEVITRE = LONG WAY TO GO

4. WE HAVE NO BACKUP QB......

5. PLAY CALLING NOT GOOD

6. NIC HARRIS > ELLISON

7. WE NEED BETTER COACHES.....

8. OMON = GOOD

OK.....fixed.......

Is it just me or does that no-huddle look kinda like they're not really running it as fast as they should be, or at least if they wanted to win their couple of series?

I was thinking the same thing myself...seems like it was "technically" a no huddle, just without the speed.

Is it just me or does that no-huddle look kinda like they're not really running it as fast as they should be, or at least if they wanted to win their couple of series?

The main goal of the no huddle is to limit/affect the ability of the defense to sub different packages - it doesn't necessarily have to be run very fast to be effective.

Meh...so far this team has shown me exactly what we already know. The O-Line needs a lot of work, our backup QB's range is 5-10 yards and we can't get any pressure.

Unfortunately, not all of that can change by the end of preseason game #5 if we keep the same staff in place.

My contribution to this thread now is to say this; IT'S ONLY A PRE-SEASON GAME!! If they look bad in one aspect or all aspects it's just a PRE-SEASON GAME!! Don't get your panties in a wad about it. :wallbash:

Winning or losing in Pre-season means almost nothing. If they lose don't think it's the end of the season for them. If they win stay calm too. Please stay calm people no matter what happens.

I know this is falling on def ears but hopefully someone will get this. :w00t:

My opinion still hasn't changed. Chill pill people, chill pill.

So did Shaud Williams and Joe Burns a couple of years ago this month. Means nothing. It's our fourth-team running back.

You have a point, but he ran very hard, looks a bit bigger and hit the holes quick. Gotta

say, without seeing Rhodes, I like Oman as our 3rd back.

The main goal of the no huddle is to limit/affect the ability of the defense to sub different packages - it doesn't necessarily have to be run very fast to be effective.

You mean just before the play clock expires?

I think the most impressive thing I have seen so far tonite is that someone on the Bills defense has been studying tendencies or film or something...2 times I heard someone yell out "It's a pass" and once on the 3rd and 7 draw by Young, "It's a draw"...all 3 times they were correct...nice job Bills...as for what is happening on the field...ummm....yeah.....

I thought he looked pretty good until that floater to Lee that got picked....what the hell was that??

Levitre got knocked back into him...pretty hard to step up with a throw when your guard is chucked at you.

Thats going to be the story all preseason and early season long unfortunately until Levitre learns to play with NFL leverage.

Well watching this game, I guess we'll all stay in the dark as to what it takes for it to BE effective.

Levitre got knocked back into him...pretty hard to step up with a throw when your guard is chucked at you.

Thats going to be the story all preseason and early season long unfortunately until Levitre learns to play with NFL leverage.

My bad, I didn't see that...Levitre has me a little worried, but Wood looks like a ringer! It's still early though...

Remember: Pre-season games don't mean anything. Jauron is just laying a trap for Belichick.

yeah...that's right...poor Belichick is in for a real kick in the nards come 9/14...ha, ha, ha!

Well done, DICK!

Isn't it ...Your DICK.....well done???

Not what the replay showed

Yes, I think it did. Edwards maybe didn't have the room to step into the throw, but he let it go before getting contact.

I'll watch it again, though, if it is available.