Bills Sign DE Ataefiok Etukeren

NEGATIVES: Has a passive nature to his game and does not show consistent intensity throughout the action. Lacks bulk, gets caught up in the trash, or is easily controlled by a single blocker.

'Spains why I never heard of him..

Yeeesh. Can't be anything more than spelling the starters through the long pre-season, methinks..

NEGATIVES: Has a passive nature to his game and does not show consistent intensity throughout the action. Lacks bulk, gets caught up in the trash, or is easily controlled by a single blocker.

Yeeesh. Can't be anything more than spelling the starters through the long pre-season, methinks..

This thread wasn't about Kelsay...

:thumbsup:

Wow is this Dick's kid?

POSITIVES: Lack of overall muscle tone provides added flexibility. Grabs grass well while turtling.