Bills Sign DE Ataefiok Etukeren

Let me be the first:

"Et tu, Etukaren?"

I can't beleive it, two pages in and no one went for that knuckle ball? This board is slipping.

Look alive people, opening day is just around the corner, time to step up your game.

NEGATIVES: Has a passive nature to his game and does not show consistent intensity throughout the action. Lacks bulk, gets caught up in the trash, or is easily controlled by a single blocker.

I take it that is the scouting report on our Head Coach?

Via Bills Twitter account.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...yers/23184.html

His name has been flagged for illegal use of vowels.

Yep, he gives former boxer Fulgencio Obelmejias a run for his money. Nine vowels each.

Amazingly, his name is more pronouncable backwards - "Nerekute Koifeata".

But if his name was spelled backwards, you couldn't yell to him "Ata boy."

hopefully Spann gave us some good info. on the Pats in his short time here.

I'm sure he did... and now that the Bills let him go, the Pats will scoop him up again soon and waterboard him to find out the Bills skinny..

Via Bills Twitter account.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...yers/23184.html

His name has been flagged for illegal use of vowels.

:lol:

Better vowels than bowels. :lol:

NEGATIVES: Has a passive nature to his game and does not show consistent intensity throughout the action. Lacks bulk, gets caught up in the trash, or is easily controlled by a single blocker.

'Spains why I never heard of him..

Yeeesh. Can't be anything more than spelling the starters through the long pre-season, methinks..

"Excuse me sir, would you mind stepping aside so I may run to the quarterback?"

Maybins agent says that he's willing to sit out the 2009 and 2010 seasons and will re-enter the 2011 NFL Draft.

Link?

Let me be the first:

"Et tu, Etukaren?"

I can't beleive it, two pages in and no one went for that knuckle ball? This board is slipping.

Look alive people, opening day is just around the corner, time to step up your game.

Perhaps nobody thought it was funny enough to post, except you. :lol:

How do you know it's the same guy? Do you have any idea how many Ataefiok Etukerens there are running around? :lol: