When do the Bills move on without Maybin?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are questions about his ability? There were reports that he was horrible during OTA's. If he doesn't sign this week I say screw him. I don't understand how these rookies that haven't proved anything can act like he was MVP of the league last year.

we are stacked at DE so not a problem

Maybin needs to sign by next week. Once a player, especially a first round draft pick is not signed when preseason games have started, it will become somewhat of a distraction. But depending on how Chris Ellis plays, the Bills may not be in much of a hurry to sign Maybin. Did Maybin have any better of a college career than Ellis did anyways? I hate small defensive lineman anyways. What team other than the Colts (Robert Mathis) plays D lineman who are Maybin's size anyways?

I think the whole thing is very interesting as to how it may play out. If the team looks strong in the preseason, especially at D line, will the Bills just let Maybin rot? I think the whole Peters holdout mess from last year left a bad taste with management. And because of that, I really do not think they are going to just give in to anyones DEMANDS. (nothing to back that up, but just my personal opinion)

I just think its time the Bills moved on. Unless he signs before the 1st preseason game.

I also think its the bills fault that every year we hope a rookie is going to come in and set the league on fire.

I'm confused. What do you mean by move on? Are you suggesting they shouldn't try to sign him? They should do... what to move on?

Maybin is due to be one of the highest paid Bills. My question is when do we say " Well we can't use you this year anyway, so you can stay home as long as you want. Have fun Aaron, I hope it was worth it!".

I would even consider letting hime re-enter the draft if that is what he wants. The Bills can use his contract money towards a free agent in 2010.

Skooby dooby-do!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you and I noticed the same thing. Mickey is confused, here. He probably didn't get the context of murra's post.

Echo

I don't read Murra's posts. Does that solve this fascinating mystery for the two of you? :worthy:

No, because you quoted and replied to his post to begin with. The mystery is deeper than ever! :worthy:

Yup. Kind of hard to ask him that question, Mickey, if all you saw was ...

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: murra.

· View this post

· Un-ignore murra.

there's like 6 unsigned in the top 10, his agent needs a clue what to ask for

The fact that there are no first round defensive ends left means he should really have a clue of what to ask for.