When do the Bills move on without Maybin?

Well buddy, you should talk to your pals. There has been nothing but racist personal attacks by captain caveman and Dean and a few others like yourself. I guess I'm not your club.

I was treated fine until I mentioned to posters that I was black, and that the racist inuendo that is prominent on the board is not OK.

I have taken down all your names and will be writing a letter to the local news stations descibing to them how I was treated.

I will leave this Board soon, but I think I have a few other names to write down.

Most of this Board should be ashamed!

First off, Jason, you didn't mention anywhere that I could find that you are black--I know this because I just read all 102 of your posts (yes, I had the time on my hands--I'm lucky enough to make my own hours). The closest thing I found was that someone used the word "slave" in a post (it was High on Bell, and Captain Caveman explained in the very next post what he was referring to) and you asked them if they were racist. If you were offended by that word, take it up with the person that said it. Not one person in any discussion you've had ever insinuated anything even close to racist towards you, and it's utterly shameful that you'd make that accusation.

As to the personal attacks, let me help you out here: Captain Caveman implied that your postings do not provide anything of significance. If you disagree, fine, respond to him and explain why you felt your post was relevant. Your response to him was this:

When do you realize that with a name like "Captain Caveman" Lance Bass would call you a closet homosexual.

I find it really, really amusing that a person that calls an entire message board full of people racists (without anything remotely resembling a cause by the way) thinks that it's okay to make derogatory slurs about sexual preferences without anything to base it off of. You also apparently think that you'll effectively prove your point by calling people virgins, retards, MFers, fat slobs, pedophiles, and johns (you know, the guys that pay for hookers). Each of these insults you used in this very post. You were even eloquent enough to tell zazie that he "pleasures himself to a "Guns 'N' Ammo" magazine" and Captain Caveman that he "pleasures himself to a Bruce Smith poster".

All of this comes from a guy that supposedly is so socially aware that he calls droves of people racists based on the word "slave" being used out of context when he never, ever mentioned that he was black.

Pretty pathetic, Jason. Pretty sad too.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I wake up Monday morning I gotta say that no news of a impending Maybin signing is now frustrating.

- I understand the whole slotting thing

but

- The guys before, after, AND ALL OF THE DE's have all been signed.......

Maybin should be on his way to Buffalo today.....this is ridiculous

All of the DEs having been signed means almost nothing. Take last years 6th and 8th picks:

6. Vernon Gholston DE N.Y. Jets Signed 5 years, $50 million

8. Derrick Harvey DE Jacksonville Signed 5 years, $33.4 million

Same position, two picks apart, and the salaries are completely different. At the top of the first round, being a spot or two higher makes a considerable difference, regardless of position. I'm with you in hoping that Maybin gets in soon. But it doesn't have much to do with which DEs have signed.

And where are you getting that they guys before and after him have all signed? He's #11. The 8th, 9th, and 10th picks have not signed.

I would almost pass on Maybin. In fact if I was in the top 20 in the first round I would trade my pick every time. No wonder the teams at the top of the draft can't get better. They have to dedicate 70-50 million dollars to these players and after pick 20 it drops to 15 million. I just don't see how a team can get better having to spend that kind of money on rookies. I like Maybin, but I would almost say pass and sign a 27 year old veteran next year.

I would almost pass on Maybin. In fact if I was in the top 20 in the first round I would trade my pick every time. No wonder the teams at the top of the draft can't get better. They have to dedicate 70-50 million dollars to these players and after pick 20 it drops to 15 million. I just don't see how a team can get better having to spend that kind of money on rookies. I like Maybin, but I would almost say pass and sign a 27 year old veteran next year.

:thumbsup:

First off, Jason, you didn't mention anywhere that I could find that you are black--I know this because I just read all 102 of your posts (yes, I had the time on my hands--I'm lucky enough to make my own hours). The closest thing I found was that someone used the word "slave" in a post (it was High on Bell, and Captain Caveman explained in the very next post what he was referring to) and you asked them if they were racist. If you were offended by that word, take it up with the person that said it. Not one person in any discussion you've had ever insinuated anything even close to racist towards you, and it's utterly shameful that you'd make that accusation.

As to the personal attacks, let me help you out here: Captain Caveman implied that your postings do not provide anything of significance. If you disagree, fine, respond to him and explain why you felt your post was relevant. Your response to him was this:

When do you realize that with a name like "Captain Caveman" Lance Bass would call you a closet homosexual.

I find it really, really amusing that a person that calls an entire message board full of people racists (without anything remotely resembling a cause by the way) thinks that it's okay to make derogatory slurs about sexual preferences without anything to base it off of. You also apparently think that you'll effectively prove your point by calling people virgins, retards, MFers, fat slobs, pedophiles, and johns (you know, the guys that pay for hookers). Each of these insults you used in this very post. You were even eloquent enough to tell zazie that he "pleasures himself to a "Guns 'N' Ammo" magazine" and Captain Caveman that he "pleasures himself to a Bruce Smith poster".

All of this comes from a guy that supposedly is so socially aware that he calls droves of people racists based on the word "slave" being used out of context when he never, ever mentioned that he was black.

Pretty pathetic, Jason. Pretty sad too.

Jason is a sad character. VERY likely not a med student, and actually likely he is not black either. Making stuff up on the internet...gee what a shocker.