More fun with the Birthers!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so damn sick of this already.

You know what? I didn't have an actual copy of my birth certificate until I was 36 years old and was going to Canada. I thought I should have one.

Guess I wasn't really born until I got the certificate from the Washington DC Office of Vital Statistics in 2005.

I am so damn sick of this already.

You know what? I didn't have an actual copy of my birth certificate until I was 36 years old and was going to Canada. I thought I should have one.

Guess I wasn't really born until I got the certificate from the Washington DC Office of Vital Statistics in 2005.

Still can't prove you didn't have it faked.

Fact is, even if Obama produced his authentic birth certificate and personally showed it to each and every "Birther" in the country, along with the OB who birthed him and signed the certificate vouching for its authenticity, a certain number of people (e.g. our own OwensManiac) would still demand "proof". It's not even an issue...it's just a group of morons whose mommies and daddies didn't give them enough attention growing up.

Still can't prove you didn't have it faked.

Fact is, even if Obama produced his authentic birth certificate and personally showed it to each and every "Birther" in the country, along with the OB who birthed him and signed the certificate vouching for its authenticity, a certain number of people (e.g. our own OwensManiac) would still demand "proof". It's not even an issue...it's just a group of morons whose mommies and daddies didn't give them enough attention growing up.

The worst part about this is that Rush, Lou Dobbs, Gordon Liddy, Liz Cheney and a number of GOP congressmen are all keeping this crap alive, although every one of them KNOWS it to be BS. Good job of inciting the lunatic fringe. At least the GOP has room in their tent for these folks.

The worst part about this is that Rush, Lou Dobbs, Gordon Liddy, Liz Cheney and a number of GOP congressmen are all keeping this crap alive, although every one of them KNOWS it to be BS. Good job of inciting the lunatic fringe. At least the GOP has room in their tent for these folks.

When was the last time Rush brought it up?

And if you read what you posted, he just reported on an incident. Didn't bring it up himself.

Ummm... he decides what is talked about on his talk show. The things he wants to "bring up" and talk about, get on it. The things he doesnt want to bring up and talk about get left off. That's how these talk shows work. :wallbash::lol:

Oh, and he brought it up himself on Friday, too.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...5114.guest.html

Oh, and he brought it up another time on Monday.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...5104.guest.html

When I saw this woman screaming that Obama is from Kenya, not the USA all I could think of was she forgot to bring her sheet.

When she said I want my country back, she should have had the guts to say what she was really thinking (...from that n*****).

The birthers are nothing more than a bunch of raging racists without the balls to let their true agenda be seen in front of the camera.

I don't know if Rush is actually a racist or just plays to the racists because it puts more money in his pocket, but if you want to hear racist BS on mainstream radio, Rush doesn't disappoint. His nonsense got him fired by ESPN, but he knows the racists are a part of his base & keeps them happy.

What I find very ironic is that there was talk among the GOP several years ago that the birth restrictions placed on becoming president should be lifted for Arnold S. They wanted to ride his wave of popularity even if it meant re-examining the very issue they now wish to introduce redundant legislation on. The GOP leadership is adrift. Trying to goad Obama into having to defend this BS. Sorry GOP. He won't dignify the BS with ANY type of comment. Nor should he. Politics 101.

Ummm... he decides what is talked about on his talk show. The things he wants to "bring up" and talk about, get on it. The things he doesnt want to bring up and talk about get left off. That's how these talk shows work. :wallbash::lol:

Oh, and he brought it up himself on Friday, too.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...5114.guest.html

Oh, and he brought it up another time on Monday.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...5104.guest.html

I don't know if Rush is actually a racist or just plays to the racists because it puts more money in his pocket, but if you want to hear racist BS on mainstream radio, Rush doesn't disappoint. His nonsense got him fired by ESPN, but he knows the racists are a part of his base & keeps them happy.

For Rush haters, you sure do listen to him alot

You're a key segment of his base whether you understand it or not. You guys keep listening to hear what wacky stuff he'll say next (which increases his ratings which makes his show more attractive to sponsors). And then with righteous indignation you run around repeating what he says, thus giving him further exposure

That fat racist oxycotin popping <insert further list of insults> windbag has played you perfectly. Keep up the vigiliance :lol:

All Lou Dobbs has said is that Obama should show the certificate to shut everybody up, but he doesn't think any of it matters. I listen to him several times a week and he plays the thing down.

Really? Seems to me the only one keeping it alive are idiots like the thread starter.

For Rush haters, you sure do listen to him alot

By the far the best running joke on this board. I don't recall a single instance of a conservative referencing RL (Owens and Wacka don't count), yet it seems many of our resident liberals are experts on his program.

When I saw this woman screaming that Obama is from Kenya, not the USA all I could think of was she forgot to bring her sheet.

When she said I want my country back, she should have had the guts to say what she was really thinking (...from that n*****).

The birthers are nothing more than a bunch of raging racists without the balls to let their true agenda be seen in front of the camera.

Which racists are you referring to? The liberal racists or the conservative racists?

Albany is correct. I've said as much on this board. I wish just one of them would slip with the n-word. Just one.

And it would be the conservative racists in this case. The liberal ones are too busy right now.

Albany is correct. I've said as much on this board. I wish just one of them would slip with the n-word. Just one.

And it would be the conservative racists in this case. The liberal ones are too busy right now.

Not saying I agree with the birthers, but WHAT exactly makes you think they're all racists?

Because the arguments most of them are using point in that direction. They say he was born in Kenya, which of course is in Africa. He had a black father and a white mother, which I think p!$$e$ off a lot of people, still in this day and age.

Somehow, their argument is that black people are supposed to be kept down. I don't get it. :wallbash:

Somehow, their argument is that black people are supposed to be kept down. I don't get it. :wallbash:

Again, where does that opinion come from? Have you actually heard anyone say that?

If not, you're straying into liberal-ville, putting hidden meaning behind actual words.