More fun with the Birthers!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a new Pew Research poll, 39% of Republicans think there should be more media coverage of the Birthers, and 66% of them think the coverage of them is just about right or there should be more. No, it's just the fringe wackos who want to keep this thing going.

Republicans are more inclined to say that the allegations have received too little attention. Nearly four-in-ten Republicans (39%) express this view, while 27% say they have received the right amount of attention and 26% say they have gotten too much attention.

http://people-press.org/report/533/many-fa...-of-health-care

In a new Pew Research poll, 39% of Republicans think there should be more media coverage of the Birthers, and 66% of them think the coverage of them is just about right or there should be more. No, it's just the fringe wackos who want to keep this thing going.

With the caveat of that poll being not of people who are Democrats or Republicans, but of people who've heard of the issue.

That makes a big difference.

89% of Republicans had heard of the issue.

And that number could be very misleading, depending on how the questions were asked. The article's ambiguous. (The POLL may not be...but the article isn't the poll.)

Hell, since this whole "issue" exists largely in the internet, it could just indicate that Republicans are more computer savvy. :w00t:

Fringe wackos because the media doesn't do their job and relied on ridicule, as well as yourself, to legitimate concerns and questions?

He doth protesth too much!

Here's the solution, provide answers to the concerns. Did he have dual-citizenship? Yes... Did he use a student visa? I don't know on that one, but if it's true why isn't it a legitimate question.

I just watched the MSNBC interview from Schuster on Orly Taitz. Schuster asks decent questions, but insinuates race because of the driver's name and his side-kick journalist asks about Ann Coulter's view of people like herself. That's journalism? It's the left insinuating race, ad hominems, and ridicule. Whenever she brought something up they never addressed it but went back to ridicule.

And that number could be very misleading, depending on how the questions were asked. The article's ambiguous. (The POLL may not be...but the article isn't the poll.)

Hell, since this whole "issue" exists largely in the internet, it could just indicate that Republicans are more computer savvy. :wallbash:

Anecdotally,

The older you are, the more likely you are to agree with Conservative/Republican philosophy.

The older you are, the less likely you are to be computer-literate.

Therefore, the more you agree with Conservative/Republican philosophy, the less likely you are to be computer-savvy.

The old get old and the young get stronger. :w00t:

Fringe wackos because the media doesn't do their job and relied on ridicule, as well as yourself, to legitimate concerns and questions?

He doth protesth too much!

Here's the solution, provide answers to the concerns. Did he have dual-citizenship? Yes... Did he use a student visa? I don't know on that one, but if it's true why isn't it a legitimate question.

I just watched the MSNBC interview from Schuster on Orly Taitz. Schuster asks decent questions, but insinuates race because of the driver's name and his side-kick journalist asks about Ann Coulter's view of people like herself. That's journalism? It's the left insinuating race, ad hominems, and ridicule. Whenever she brought something up they never addressed it but went back to ridicule.

You need to change your username to 'Crazy Eileen' or some such - in honor of the movement.

You need to change your username to 'Crazy Eileen' or some such - in honor of the movement.

Yes, because your refutations are so amazing.

Maybe you should rename yourself Gay Gene because the faggot scientists have been looking for it for a long time. Maybe they just found it when you looked in the mirror.

See? Wasn't that constructive?

Legitimate...and yet, completely irrelevent.

Yes, because your refutations are so amazing.

Maybe you should rename yourself Gay Gene because the faggot scientists have been looking for it for a long time. Maybe they just found it when you looked in the mirror.

See? Wasn't that constructive?

Nice, we haven't seen any homo smack in here for a while!

I'm pretty sure the scientists haven't found it yet because it doesn't exist. The best evidence to date seems to draw a correlation between hormone levels in the mother during pregnancy and sexual orientation. Believe it or not, the older your mother was when you were born, the more likely that you are gay. At least that's what the faggot scientists say.

Birther. :worthy:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Well then Pot, Kettle, Black squared back at you my friend.

Pot? This is kettle...

:worthy:

Pot, meet kettle.

If that's not the pot calling the kettle...

Hi pot! This is kettle!

Hello pot, this is kettle.

Pot, this is kettle.

If Senator Kerry is saying that President Bush has done a lousy job isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Hello pot, this is kettle. You black?