Last post wins!

/dev/null

Fine, don't then. Fail out of school, move back to the parents house, and get a job cleaning gutters or picking up dog poop. Or finish the paper, graduate, and move back to the parents house, and get a job cleaning gutters or picking up dog poop if the economy doesn't improve soon.

Its a double edged sward aint it?

Papers done :thumbsup:

Its a double edged sward aint it?

Papers done :thumbsup:

Have fun moving back home. It's what I did and it's what majority of my friends did upon graduating. Things don't work like you see in the movies where 23 year olds are working in high rises and living in condos.

Have fun moving back home. It's what I did and it's what majority of my friends did upon graduating. Things don't work like you see in the movies where 23 year olds are working in high rises and living in condos.

I'm moving to California B-) Got a job with the National Park Service lined up :beer:

I am watching one of all my all time favorite movies - 8 seconds. With Luke Perry having his shirt off so much I think it is closer to Brokeback Mtn, tho...

Curious, I wonder if Lana has seen the movie - if not she'd love it. A Rodeo style love story of a man conflicted between his love of bullriding and his woman - the real life story of Lane Frost.

I am watching one of all my all time favorite movies - 8 seconds. With Luke Perry having his shirt off so much I think it is closer to Brokeback Mtn, tho...

Curious, I wonder if Lana has seen the movie - if not she'd love it. A Rodeo style love story of a man conflicted between his love of bullriding and his woman - the real life story of Lane Frost.

Are you thinking about riding that new bull? If so, I can honestly say both of you are full of bs.

Are you thinking about riding that new bull? If so, I can honestly say both of you are full of bs.

No, but my gramps old bull was so docile I could ride on him like a pony. I did that to a few of his other cows - a few tried to buck me. I was maybe 16-17. His old bull was bigger then this one, when we took him to the packaging house he was 2600lbs, 5'10". This guy is 2400lbs, 5'5".

Driving home tonight about two miles to go I lose my power steering (98 Ford Ranger 3.0L V6). Get home and see my serpentine belt has come off. I believe the tensioner pully broke, since it doesn't "look right", like it's not properly aligned with all the other pulleys. From reading online and seeing videos on the youtube, looks like an easy fix, I just won't get to it until next weekend.

Driving home tonight about two miles to go I lose my power steering (98 Ford Ranger 3.0L V6). Get home and see my serpentine belt has come off. I believe the tensioner pully broke, since it doesn't "look right", like it's not properly aligned with all the other pulleys. From reading online and seeing videos on the youtube, looks like an easy fix, I just won't get to it until next weekend.

it is not a hard fix. the biggest headaches you'll have is that everything is crammed in their with no room. take your time, remember every step, or do like i do, lay out each part like it came out.

Still got this cold, but seems to be winding down.

2 tablespoons of unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar a day.My sister told me about this

WARNING it takes like nothing you have ever had before. It will most likely make you gag. But i haev not been sick since ive started taking it.

mix a TBLSP with 1/3 cup of water and take it down like a shot.