Last post wins!

/dev/null

I rarely think before I post.

i did that for fun...

i spent the evening trying to convince sds to change the mention of cam newton to be turned in to peter pan with a link to the peter pan guy's picture. that way in 5 years we do not have to hear about how we messed up not trying to get him for all the experts...or we do not have to hear about how all the pro's were right calling him a flop. It'd be like when you say a-hole and it says beerball!

I resemble that. :angry:

fergot to put panties on under your skirt again eh?

Ah, you’re trying to trick me up. Like I’m supposed to say No, I didn’t forget to put my panties on...

Sort of like, “when did you stop beating your wife?”

The truth is I wear grown up mens underwear under regular mens pants, thank you very much. It’s just that this mango passionfruit coolatta gave me a little chill. That’s all.

You wear Depends all the time? :blink:

No, I think there has been some confusion on this issue. I do not wear adult diapers. I do not need to because I have complete control over my bowel and bladder functions. I think spontaneity is a wonderful attribute, but it has its place. That place is in lively conversation, not within the confines of a healthy adult’s underpants.

No, I think there has been some confusion on this issue. I do not wear adult diapers. I do not need to because I have complete control over my bowel and bladder functions. I think spontaneity is a wonderful attribute, but it has its place. That place is in lively conversation, not within the confines of a healthy adult’s underpants.

Do the Underpants Gnomes steal your adult diapers too?

Do the Underpants Gnomes steal your adult diapers too?

It’s funny, I was just asked this exact same question at a job interview. I’ll tell you the same thing I told that assistant manager at Arby’s: If you are pure of heart, the underpants gnomes cannot harm you. The only ones who should fear the underpants gnomes are those who have dirty thoughts.

So, in short, yes. They do in fact steal all of my underpants and adult diapers. It's very frustrating for me.

<_<

A bull got out yesterday. Around this area for some reason everyone calls me when a bovine is out...even though mine are all white, the cow could be purple and they would call me. I called the guy who I thought it was. He said it wasn't. All night my cows were throwing a fit so I shine spot light out. The black baldie bull is all black with a white streak on his face - so I couldn't see him against the dark. I figured they were just being fussy and mooing. My lumber guy calls me saying a lumber guy he works with called him to say there is a black bull walking up and down the road of my property. Yup. I go get the guy for 2 hours chasing him. I call the guy who owns him, says it is not his. I tell him you better go check and give me his tag number or I am going to shoot him or take him to the sale tomorrow...

The guy goes out and finds he's missing his herd bull ... 24 hours later. I should have just taken him to the sale and made some money.

Good morning wall. May you have a better day then I will - putting up lots and lots of fence.

A bull got out yesterday. Around this area for some reason everyone calls me when a bovine is out...even though mine are all white, the cow could be purple and they would call me. I called the guy who I thought it was. He said it wasn't. All night my cows were throwing a fit so I shine spot light out. The black baldie bull is all black with a white streak on his face - so I couldn't see him against the dark. I figured they were just being fussy and mooing. My lumber guy calls me saying a lumber guy he works with called him to say there is a black bull walking up and down the road of my property. Yup. I go get the guy for 2 hours chasing him. I call the guy who owns him, says it is not his. I tell him you better go check and give me his tag number or I am going to shoot him or take him to the sale tomorrow...

The guy goes out and finds he's missing his herd bull ... 24 hours later. I should have just taken him to the sale and made some money.

Good morning wall. May you have a better day then I will - putting up lots and lots of fence.

That story contains a large load of BS .... :devil:

You know how when you have dry skin sometimes the skin around your fingernail will split?

You know what really hurts? When you have one of those and you're cooking something with Tabasco sauce, and the Tabasco sauce gets into the split.

You know how when you have dry skin sometimes the skin around your fingernail will split?

You know what really hurts? When you have one of those and you're cooking something with Tabasco sauce, and the Tabasco sauce gets into the split.

drop something heavy on your toe. You won't feel the sting so much.