Last post wins!

/dev/null

This is the one thread that will last until the next generation and most likely beyond. What title can surpass this one? Will the site handle over a million views and posts? Cause it will come to that eventually.

If you get a throat swab for strep throat, then for butt strep...?

I guess it's one way to get a cheap thrill. Is your Dr. hot?

If you are into guys , then you may think he is.

If you are into guys , then you may think he is.

Thanks for sharing I've got headache, slight fever and chills ... I came into work so we will just have to see how the day goes.... of course the wifey told me to stay home .... as per usual I did not listen to her.

So when do you break the news? Or is this very important thing so significant that you forgot already? In the event of the latter you should recall you were going to announce that you were about to send me a check for five thousand bucks.

It was something along the lines of this; but since you were impatient and had to ruin the big surprise, the announcent has been postponed indefinitely

It was something along the lines of this; but since you were impatient and had to ruin the big surprise, the announcent has been postponed indefinitely

I was counting on the money .... Now my kids will go hungry ... The wife will have to start working the streets again ... and I am headed to the welfare office :angry:

Just got back from the doctors. Changing antibiotic and he said to tell you, no need for a butt strep test.

He's not that good of a doctor. You should go back and demand he stick something up there to check for strep.

As is the ritual of taking my livestock to the packaging house I made myself a steak tonight.

I know this sounds cruel but to me it is a way of appreciating the benefit they provide and putting reality in to check because every time I see them make the final walk it saddens me...each...and...every...time.

Just got back from the doctors. Changing antibiotic and he said to tell you, no need for a butt strep test.

It's lupus or sarcoidosis.

Hey, what's that movie with that guy? You know, he was in that other movie with that other guy and they're both goofy, but in this one he's with a different guy and they're both goofy.

EDIT: never mind, it's Hall Pass

Hey, what's that movie with that guy? You know, he was in that other movie with that other guy and they're both goofy, but in this one he's with a different guy and they're both goofy.

EDIT: never mind, it's Hall Pass

Mean Girls?