Last post wins!

/dev/null

2 tablespoons of unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar a day.My sister told me about this

WARNING it takes like nothing you have ever had before. It will most likely make you gag. But i haev not been sick since ive started taking it.

mix a TBLSP with 1/3 cup of water and take it down like a shot.

Make sure, for health benefits, you include what is called "the mother" in it...but it does wonders for stomach aches too...

Did you soak your feet in chicken noodle soup like Cowgirl said?

Soak? I said more....like eat more.

Still got this cold, but seems to be winding down.

Good news.....stay on the zinc so the cold will go away and not come back.

The people who live here really like it. I fail to see why.

I visited there this past winter. It was all concrete. I was in the champions area /cy-fair...NorthEast I think. Good lord, what a weird place. In the middle of this part of the city there were a few farms...and all the roads were FM####. At least here in NC country we name them after weird plants, animals, and ourselves.

Then again, it's more who is in Houston then what...somewhere, fittingly, there is a country song about it, heartbreak in Houston... :censored:

Still have a runny nose and still settled around the vocal cords. That's why I have been on the quiet side.:lol:

We have enjoyed the peace and quiet. Hopefully you return to full health soon (though keep the noise down when you do)