Dead weight

1. Whitner, 5million fish a year and he has just not earned it yet.

2. Butler, Right Tackle will be his last attempt to establish himself as a pro. (terrible IMO at right gurad last year)

3. Kelsay, although not really a surprise.

4. Roscoe, IMO the only person in this group who was productive last year. Will come down to WR # and money.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you are smoking... Butler is the most consistent lineman we've got. Whitner is a huge team leader and an anchor on the defense (overpaid... so far, but he may prove himself out this year). They would never cut Parrish - trade him yes, but not outright cut. He is the NFL's career best punt returner, he's worth at least a 4th rounder to some team. The only one I could see them cutting is Kelsay and that would be a cap cut.

Sorry base salary this year is 2,734,500, I might have elobarated a little too much

That's ok - I got your point. Still, barring injuries Whitner and Butler will be in the starting lineup opening day.

You are out of your mind. No way are Whitner or Butler even close to being on a cut list. Do you not listen and read? The coaches are very high on both players. Not to mention Butler was arguably the best lineman the Bills had last year. If you want realistic cut scenarios here you go:

1) Kelsey - non productive and a cap casualty

2) Justin Jenkins - too many at WR

I think we probably already had our surprise cut with Dockery. I guess there could be an outside chance of Kelsay, though I really really doubt it. Ko Simpson is a strong candidate for being a likely cut, but that's not really a shocker.

You are out of your mind. No way are Whitner or Butler even close to being on a cut list. Do you not listen and read? The coaches are very high on both players. Not to mention Butler was arguably the best lineman the Bills had last year. If you want realistic cut scenarios here you go:

1) Kelsey - non productive and a cap casualty

2) Justin Jenkins - too many at WR

If Jenkins were cut how many Bills fans would care?

I don't know what you are smoking... Butler is the most consistent lineman we've got. Whitner is a huge team leader and an anchor on the defense (overpaid... so far, but he may prove himself out this year). They would never cut Parrish - trade him yes, but not outright cut. He is the NFL's career best punt returner, he's worth at least a 4th rounder to some team. The only one I could see them cutting is Kelsay and that would be a cap cut.

IMO Butler was consistent-ly bad. and Langston Walker was the best and most consistent lineman last year. Just my opinion

I think jenkins will surely be cut. McCargo there is always a chance if he just does not do good at camps. A corner or two may be cut as well.

The only big name that has an outside chance of being cut is Kelsay.

Sorry base salary this year is 2,734,500, I might have elobarated a little too much

elaborated?

more like exagerrated.

Also, Butler a bad gaurd?

He was arguably our best lineman last year.

IMO Butler was consistent-ly bad. and Langston Walker was the best and most consistent lineman last year. Just my opinion

Congrats on being the only one who thinks Butler was bad last year. He was our most solid, and arguably our best lineman during last season. The run game went to hell when he was out of the lineup. Not to mention butler signed an extension last offseason. He isn't going anywhere. The only place he sucks is in your mind.

2. Butler, Right Tackle will be his last attempt to establish himself as a pro. (terrible IMO at right gurad last year)

4. Roscoe, IMO the only person in this group who was productive last year. Will come down to WR # and money.

Disagree with everyone here except -possibly- Kelsey. Then, only if someone else surprizingly steps up.

My pick for surprize 'cut': Jauron

Disagree with everyone here except -possibly- Kelsey. Then, only if someone else surprizingly steps up.

My pick for surprize 'cut': Jauron

From your keyboard to Ralph's ears...

Unfortunately, he's here for this year, and possibly next (if they can spin it enough)

It's starting to become crowded in the secondary.

Drayton Florence or Ashton Youboty

I can't see them cutting Youboty. IR is a completely different story though. Florence just has that Will James feel to me this year, so I could definitely see him sent packing.

How about 0 for 4.

Whitner? Yeah, right!

Butler. Best all around OL last year.

Kelsay. The only one on the list that even has a chance to be cut.....maybe 10%

Parrish. You just don't cut elite punt returners for the heck of it.

Ko Simpson is my suprise cut...if that's even a surprise.