Roscoe Parrish

Leonidas

...will be back I take it??

why not keep a guy who can change a game in 10 seconds??? its not like we have a ton of those guys.

Leodis,Mcgee and occasionally Evans are our only other gamebreaker playmakers now that Greer is gone.Hopefully Maybin and Jarius will change that a bit.

The trade rumors may have been the FO and coaches trying to light a fire under his butt. Great PR but there needs to be more progress at WR.

He'll never be a valuable WR--this he has proven. For a guy who is a great punt returner, he doesn't do much after the catch.

Keep him as a returner if possible.

He'll never be a valuable WR--this he has proven. For a guy who is a great punt returner, he doesn't do much after the catch.

Keep him as a returner if possible.

The Bears have a certain "wr" who is only good at returning kicks. They don't seem to have problem keeping him around.

The Bears have a certain "wr" who is only good at returning kicks. They don't seem to have problem keeping him around.

How much of a glut do they have at WR, though?

We have Evans-TO-Reed-Parrish-Johnson-Hardy-Jenkins who all have something to bring to the team. With that FS we drafted in the 2nd, he could take over at PR...make Roscoe expendable

Guest dog14787
If Roscoe never sees the field except on punt returns it means we are a better offense.

To trade him for a 5th (or worse) round pick would be a waste in my opinion.

especially for another CB :thumbsup:

I am hopeful that Parrish stays on the Bills. The problem for him and the Bills is that they generally only keep 6 WRs.

Owens

Evans

Reed

Hardy

Steve Johnson

I think those 5 guys are locks. The last spot is usually kept for a special teams gunner like Justin Jenkins. A bigger wideout who gets downfield and makes tackles on ST. Parrish obviously is not that guy. My hope is that Johnson can fill that role or one of the extra DBs or LBs so that we can keep a premier Returner who will probably only see VERY limited action at WR.