• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read your post on ESPN

Peters to be traded to Eagles

April 17, 2009 1:09 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

The Buffalo Bills are raising the white flag on Jason Peters.

Three days after Buffalo Bills chief operating officer Russ Brandon said he expected Peters to remain on the team, the Bills are close to trading him to the Philadelphia Eagles.

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio and John Clayton report Peters has been summoned to Philadelphia to meet with the Eagles front office. The Eagles have 12 picks, including two first-rounders, in next weekend's draft.

Wellllll now. I was just about to ask you if there was a 3 p.m. chat today, but it looks like you're otherwise occupied.

Thanks for the update ...

I actually think this will help our team's chemistry going into next year. Everyone will know their role and not have to worry about him showing up a couple of days before the season actually begins, out of shape of course <_<

Wellllll now. I was just about to ask you if there was a 3 p.m. chat today, but it looks like you're otherwise occupied.

Thanks for the update ...

Man, I got mixed feelings about this one Lori. I hope they get at least a 1st & 3rd out of it.

Unbelievable how this organization continues to spin its wheels. Simply incredible. After years of having a horrid o-line, they finally unearth the premier left tackle in the game, only to give him away in his prime and start from scratch. They are so unbelievably pathetic. I don't understand why I pour my time and dollars into such an inept organization, from top to bottom they're just rotten and stupid.

Also, you watch: the Bills will find a way to get hosed on the trade. They're dealing with a class-A organization that knows how to make deals for itself.

The Buffalo Bills are the KC Royals of the NFL. "We have to pay how much for top talent???? Eh let's just trade him, we're just a farm team anyways. So what if our defense will still have Kelsay as a starting DE and Edwards' blindside will be protected by a clueless rookie."

One step forward and two steps back.

Sung by Paula Abdul, practiced by Bills management.

It remains to be seen what the compensation will be, but I know what you mean.

For the past few years, it seems that we create holes that we then have to go out and try to fill.

Even if we get two first round picks, is either pick (or in combination) going to fill the gaping hole that we will have at left tackle. With a Peters trade, 60% of our offensive line will be new with two of the three spots yet to be filled.

Whatever happens, let's hope that it turns out well.

The Buffalo Bills are the KC Royals of the NFL. "We have to pay how much for top talent???? Eh let's just trade him, we're just a farm team anyways. So what if our defense will still have Kelsay as a starting DE and Edwards' blindside will be protected by a clueless rookie."

If that were true we would have signed Lee Evans, now would we? I say good riddence to total me-first player.

PTR

langston walker is probably going to be the LT imo

Unbelievable how this organization continues to spin its wheels. Simply incredible. After years of having a horrid o-line, they finally unearth the premier left tackle in the game, only to give him away in his prime and start from scratch. They are so unbelievably pathetic. I don't understand why I pour my time and dollars into such an inept organization, from top to bottom they're just rotten and stupid.

Also, you watch: the Bills will find a way to get hosed on the trade. They're dealing with a class-A organization that knows how to make deals for itself.

Ever occur to you that he doesn't want to be here?