T.O. to the Bills

stang21

T.O. to the Dolphins anyone? He seemed to play nice with Parcells I thought. There was the whole Training Camp/Bicycle thing, but they seemed to get along well. It would suck for us, but I could see it happening. He would especially love the weather.

parcells hated TO. he is part of the reason bill left big D. no way TO goes to Miami

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time has come to get T.O. to the Bills. He has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove that he is still an elite receiver and can get a team to the superbowl. This is just what we need. We need to have two great receivers, and Evans and T.O. would fit the bill.

He isn't an elite receiver. He is a windbag :rolleyes:

This will be Brandon's defining moment. He knows he is low man on the totem pole in the AFC East with Belicheck and the Tuna getting all the love. I think he makes a play for TO. Even getting him to come and tour the facilities

would have Brandon all over ESPN.

Get TO in here, I'd love to see him slapping that cadaver Jauron around on the sidelines! Let's go thru what teams would and would not take TO.

Would nots-

AFC East

New England- They got Moss, they believe in team chemistry and they don't need him

Miami- Parcells. Enough said.

AFC North

Cincinnati- They just signed Coles and and already have Ocho.

Baltimore- TO jilted them for Philly, wouldn't be popular with their fanbase plus it's a military camp over there.

Pittsburgh- No need with them having Ward, Holmes and Sweed.

AFC West

San Diego- Plenty of big body receivers over there with Malcolm Floyd and Vincent Jackson.

Kansas City- Dwayne Bowe and Tony Gonzalez should be sufficent enough for them without adding a malcontent. They are too far away from being a serious play-off threat also.

AFC South

Indianapolis- No need even without Marvin Harrison. I'm not sure if they would have the salary cap room anyways.

Tennessee- They just signed Nate Washington and they are primarily a running team. I could see Kerry Collins getting drunk and getting racial with TO. Jeff Fisher would go nuts with this tandem.

Jacksonville- Thank Jerry Porter for eliminating them from considering TO. Maybe TO will piss off Del Rio enough and make him resort back to his playing days when he suckered punched Otis Taylor for crossing the picket line during the strike. Taylor was an administrator at the time.

Now for the NFC...

NFC East

Philadelphia- Ha! Do I need to go on?

Dallas- Ha Ha! *see Philadelphia

Washington- They got Santana Moss plus they drafted Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas. They have other needs than just to focus this much on the receiver position.

New York- They just got rid of Shocky because of his attitude. They already have a mess on their hands dealing with the Burress situation. This is Eli's team and it won't be TO's.

NFC North

Minnesota- Brad Childress was in Philly when TO was. I don't see this reunion.

Green Bay- They have Donald Driver, Greg Jennings and James Jones. They also don't need him and they already are the survivors of Javon Walker. Why do this again?

NFC West

Arizona- They have too many receivers as it is. So the answer is no.

Seattle- They just signed Housh-whatever-his-name-is, Deion Branch who they are going to keep and Nte Burleson. They also have one or two young bright talents, Jordan Kent being one of them.

San Francisco- Mike Singletary would kick TO's ass by preseason!

NFC South

Tampa- They already have Antonio Bryant. I could see these two going at it, one thinking he's better than the other.

Carolina- Steve Smith-*see Antonio Bryant. They also have Muhsin Muhammad who is a fan favorite and Dwayne Jarrett.

Atlanta- They have plenty of WRs with Roddy White, Michael Jenkins, Laurent Robinson and Harry Douglas.

New Orleans- This is the last position of need for this team. They just re-signed Devery Henderson and Lance Moore in addition to already having Marques Colston and Robert Meachem.

Now for the woulds

AFC East- We need a #2 receiver after just missing out on Coles. There is plenty of other reasons why we could use him but I'll let you argue that.

New York- I suppose TO could go here. The Jets have been making big splashes in free agency and trades the last couple of years so I guess that this is very possible.

AFC North

Cleveland- New regime, new Mangini. TO could be Mangenius' mutant version of Randy Moss. In addition to the trade rumors of Braylon Edwards they did just trade off Kellen Winslow so an offensive threat is needed.

AFC West

Oakland- What better place than this bizarro world of Al Davis? This has to be one of the favorite places for TO to land up.

Denver- Does Josh McDaniels' offense need a Randy Moss type receiver? He has one in Brandon Marshall but who knows whats going on with this headcase and how they feel about him.

AFC South

Houston- They have Andre Johnson with a very competent Kevin Walter abd Jacoby Jones in the slot but maybe they could be interested. I'll give this team as a possibility.

Now for the NFC

NFC North

Detroit- Oh yeah, anything is possible with them, especially when it comes to receivers. What better than to fleece Jerry Jones of a 1st, 3rd and 6th rd picks for the replacement of the the guy they're replacing?! Yeah, figure that one out!

Chicago- I can't say yes and I can't say no to this team and that's why they are a possibility for the services of TO.

NFC West

St Louis- If Torry Holt is unhappy then why not replace him with another unhappy receiver? A perfect fit if you ask me.

So there you have it! Where does TO land up, you tell me.

Now if the Bills signed TO I would re-up my Sunday Ticket. That would be an entertaining show! Imagine this, TO going off on Jauron and Schonert then barking in Edwards ear. Jauron just sitting there with THAT look on his face. You know, the one where he looks up at the jumbo tron with that blank stare, like he is praying to God to end the madness. Turk would end up under the bench in the fetal position sucking his thumb and crying to his mommy.

Sign him up. I will even donate one of my unemployment checks to the cause.

Before I read your post, I was 100% against brining T.O. in here. But that "chip on his shoulder" thing has me curious. But I would have thought he had that chip on his shoulder when he was with Dallas. Personally, I dont think he will ever consider playing for Buffalo. We all know he would love it here, low key town, I think Buffalo would keep him out of trouble.

But I have a bad feeling, some team in the AFC East makes a run for him or the Redskins.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1340429

Get TO in here, I'd love to see him slapping that cadaver Jauron around on the sidelines! Let's go thru what teams would and would not take TO.

Would nots-

AFC East

New England- They got Moss, they believe in team chemistry and they don't need him

Miami- Parcells. Enough said.

AFC North

Cincinnati- They just signed Coles and and already have Ocho.

Baltimore- TO jilted them for Philly, wouldn't be popular with their fanbase plus it's a military camp over there.

Pittsburgh- No need with them having Ward, Holmes and Sweed.

AFC West

San Diego- Plenty of big body receivers over there with Malcolm Floyd and Vincent Jackson.

Kansas City- Dwayne Bowe and Tony Gonzalez should be sufficent enough for them without adding a malcontent. They are too far away from being a serious play-off threat also.

AFC South

Indianapolis- No need even without Marvin Harrison. I'm not sure if they would have the salary cap room anyways.

Tennessee- They just signed Nate Washington and they are primarily a running team. I could see Kerry Collins getting drunk and getting racial with TO. Jeff Fisher would go nuts with this tandem.

Jacksonville- Thank Jerry Porter for eliminating them from considering TO. Maybe TO will piss off Del Rio enough and make him resort back to his playing days when he suckered punched Otis Taylor for crossing the picket line during the strike. Taylor was an administrator at the time.

Now for the NFC...

NFC East

Philadelphia- Ha! Do I need to go on?

Dallas- Ha Ha! *see Philadelphia

Washington- They got Santana Moss plus they drafted Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas. They have other needs than just to focus this much on the receiver position.

New York- They just got rid of Shocky because of his attitude. They already have a mess on their hands dealing with the Burress situation. This is Eli's team and it won't be TO's.

NFC North

Minnesota- Brad Childress was in Philly when TO was. I don't see this reunion.

Green Bay- They have Donald Driver, Greg Jennings and James Jones. They also don't need him and they already are the survivors of Javon Walker. Why do this again?

NFC West

Arizona- They have too many receivers as it is. So the answer is no.

Seattle- They just signed Housh-whatever-his-name-is, Deion Branch who they are going to keep and Nte Burleson. They also have one or two young bright talents, Jordan Kent being one of them.

San Francisco- Mike Singletary would kick TO's ass by preseason!

NFC South

Tampa- They already have Antonio Bryant. I could see these two going at it, one thinking he's better than the other.

Carolina- Steve Smith-*see Antonio Bryant. They also have Muhsin Muhammad who is a fan favorite and Dwayne Jarrett.

Atlanta- They have plenty of WRs with Roddy White, Michael Jenkins, Laurent Robinson and Harry Douglas.

New Orleans- This is the last position of need for this team. They just re-signed Devery Henderson and Lance Moore in addition to already having Marques Colston and Robert Meachem.

Now for the woulds

AFC East- We need a #2 receiver after just missing out on Coles. There is plenty of other reasons why we could use him but I'll let you argue that.

New York- I suppose TO could go here. The Jets have been making big splashes in free agency and trades the last couple of years so I guess that this is very possible.

AFC North

Cleveland- New regime, new Mangini. TO could be Mangenius' mutant version of Randy Moss. In addition to the trade rumors of Braylon Edwards they did just trade off Kellen Winslow so an offensive threat is needed.

AFC West

Oakland- What better place than this bizarro world of Al Davis? This has to be one of the favorite places for TO to land up.

Denver- Does Josh McDaniels' offense need a Randy Moss type receiver? He has one in Brandon Marshall but who knows whats going on with this headcase and how they feel about him.

AFC South

Houston- They have Andre Johnson with a very competent Kevin Walter abd Jacoby Jones in the slot but maybe they could be interested. I'll give this team as a possibility.

Now for the NFC

NFC North

Detroit- Oh yeah, anything is possible with them, especially when it comes to receivers. What better than to fleece Jerry Jones of a 1st, 3rd and 6th rd picks for the replacement of the the guy they're replacing?! Yeah, figure that one out!

Chicago- I can't say yes and I can't say no to this team and that's why they are a possibility for the services of TO.

NFC West

St Louis- If Torry Holt is unhappy then why not replace him with another unhappy receiver? A perfect fit if you ask me.

So there you have it! Where does TO land up, you tell me.

in my opinion, the best fit for TO is San Diego. they have a few up and coming receivers and a qb that will get him the ball. San Diego is only a few pieces away from a Superbowl

In my opinion, the Bills are not in the position of being able to leave ANY stone unturned. Cynics have already pointed out that players typically do not want to come to Buffalo for a variety of reasons. So by those estimations, wouldn't TO-to-Buffalo mean that it was a last resort for him? Don't you think that would be incentive enough for him to behave, knowing that this would (hypothetically speaking) be his last chance to play in the NFL?

Of course, there is an element of TO that is incorrigible. He just can't help himself. If there is some sincere interest in him from teams like the Redskins, we all know that the Bills won't get in on that action anyway. If, however, the Bills turn out to be one of the only teams interested, I fail to see what the downside is. Is this a Championship team that he is going to tear apart? Meanwhile, the upside is just too great to completely ignore. A motivated TO (as he was in his early years in San Francisco, his first year in Philly and his first couple of years in Dallas), is a player that opposing defenses must account for on every play. This honestly would have the potential to be the single signing that could get the Bills over the hump.

In my opinion, the Bills are not in the position of being able to leave ANY stone unturned. Cynics have already pointed out that players typically do not want to come to Buffalo for a variety of reasons. So by those estimations, wouldn't TO-to-Buffalo mean that it was a last resort for him? Don't you think that would be incentive enough for him to behave, knowing that this would (hypothetically speaking) be his last chance to play in the NFL?

Of course, there is an element of TO that is incorrigible. He just can't help himself. If there is some sincere interest in him from teams like the Redskins, we all know that the Bills won't get in on that action anyway. If, however, the Bills turn out to be one of the only teams interested, I fail to see what the downside is. Is this a Championship team that he is going to tear apart? Meanwhile, the upside is just too great to completely ignore. A motivated TO (as he was in his early years in San Francisco, his first year in Philly and his first couple of years in Dallas), is a player that opposing defenses must account for on every play. This honestly would have the potential to be the single signing that could get the Bills over the hump.

The hump is 90 years old, when we get over him / we'll get better.

Well said. Plus, Owens' talents complement Edwards perfectly. With the state this franchise is in, they can't afford not to look into Owens.