T.O. to the Bills

stang21

Todd, did you even look at the other threads on this? There are some valid points to bringing him. He did help get Philly into the Superbowl his first year. If he gets the Bills to the playoffs in one year, Bills faithful will love him.

T.O is like crack, it may feel good for a lil bit, then coming off the high puts you into rehab

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time has come to get T.O. to the Bills. He has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove that he is still an elite receiver and can get a team to the superbowl. This is just what we need. We need to have two great receivers, and Evans and T.O. would fit the bill.

:wallbash::censored::rolleyes::flirt::w00t::wallbash::lol: :lol:

Before I read your post, I was 100% against brining T.O. in here. But that "chip on his shoulder" thing has me curious. But I would have thought he had that chip on his shoulder when he was with Dallas. Personally, I dont think he will ever consider playing for Buffalo. We all know he would love it here, low key town, I think Buffalo would keep him out of trouble.

But I have a bad feeling, some team in the AFC East makes a run for him or the Redskins.

Yea like New England... Moss, Owens.. that would be great for the Bills... no pass rush or corners to cover! the spread qould be like 40 points...

Will you still be laughing when they are called the Toronto Bills due to lack of playoff push since 1999?

So you're saying the future of the Bills in Buffalo may very well depend on TO?

Please say it ain't so because TO will not play for the Bills even if they wanted him.

Will you still be laughing when they are called the Toronto Bills due to lack of playoff push since 1999?

So bringing in a 35 year old CANCER will save the Bills from moving to Toronto?

Keep the laughs coming!!!

So you're saying the future of the Bills in Buffalo may very well depend on TO?

Please say it ain't so because TO will not play for the Bills even if they wanted him.

Ummm, no. But I think our future improves a bit more if we get someone like T.O. who gives us a shot to make the playoffs this year. How many times are we going to fall the "we're rebuilding" line or that we "need better players"? Time to take a chance.

Ummm, no. But I think our future improves a bit more if we get someone like T.O. who gives us a shot to make the playoffs this year. How many times are we going to fall the "we're rebuilding" line or that we "need better players"? Time to take a chance.

Drew Rosenhaus, is that you?

So bringing in a 35 year old CANCER will save the Bills from moving to Toronto?

Keep the laughs coming!!!

They just brought in a 38 year old receiver (Joey Galloway) who is often injured. You would rather they take a chance on Joey than on T.O.? Please.

"So Russ you guys interested in T.O. ? I mean you guys were after Coles". Russ: " Well not really. But how much you guys looking for?" Rosenhaus: " Well a deal close to what he signed in Dallas, 3 years for $27 million, with 13 of that gauranteed". At that point Russ falls over.

Sorry people it will never happen. He aint comming to Buffalo. I can't wait to read the thread of shock and awe when he signs somewhere else. And some people saying we could of had him for '9 million a year'. Some foolish team will pay him.

The only way i would pay him any money is if it was a heavy incentive ladden deal. Based on his conduct, not performance. But even then it would be way to expensive for the Bills. Sorry guys and gals.

"So Russ you guys interested in T.O. ? I mean you guys were after Coles". Russ: " Well not really. But how much you guys looking for?" Rosenhaus: " Well a deal close to what he signed in Dallas, 3 years for $27 million, with 13 of that gauranteed". At that point Russ falls over.

Sorry people it will never happen. He aint comming to Buffalo. I can't wait to read the thread of shock and awe when he signs somewhere else. And some people saying we could of had him for '9 million a year'. Some foolish team will pay him.

The only way i would pay him any money is if it was a heavy incentive ladden deal. Based on his conduct, not performance. But even then it would be way to expensive for the Bills. Sorry guys and gals.

I agree. TO to Buffalo will not happen. Not even close.

They just brought in a 38 year old receiver (Joey Galloway) who is often injured. You would rather they take a chance on Joey than on T.O.? Please.

That's Buffalo for ya!

T.O. to the Dolphins anyone? He seemed to play nice with Parcells I thought. There was the whole Training Camp/Bicycle thing, but they seemed to get along well. It would suck for us, but I could see it happening. He would especially love the weather.

How perfect for the Ralph Wilson haters could it be to aquire T.O.? There could be no better way to speed up the demise of R.W. then to have T.O. on the team. It would be like hiring a hitman.

The time has come to get T.O. to the Bills. He has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove that he is still an elite receiver and can get a team to the superbowl. This is just what we need. We need to have two great receivers, and Evans and T.O. would fit the bill.

T.O. is so scary good he hasn't done d*ck in years and several teams have cut him loose. Sounds like just what the Bills need. Git'r done.

PTR