T.O. to the Bills

stang21

At least we'll get some national recognition. Maybe that's what this team needs, some accountability not to mention passion. I've been to some funerals that were more lively and exciting than this team. I say STIR THE POT BABY!

You mean national embarrassment? I for one have ensured enough of that, thank you.

Did the 49ers, Eagles or Cowgirls get any positive national press for bringing TO in?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost Coles because Cinncy was willing to over-pay him and the Bills weren't. I am fine with that.

This is heading in a different direction than the rest of this thread, so I will make this to the point. Ralph Wilson, the man who actually makes the big calls for the Bills, has decided to give the current regime the 2009 season to prove itself. What you are supporting in your previous post is signing someone with the hopes that players tears the team up from the inside and guarantees the current regime fails its last chance quickly. That does not sound like a fan. If the current front office and coaching staff is so terrible, then they will fail on their own and won't need to bring TO to further embarrass our team on the national level.

There something that hasn't been said about the Bills in a long time... they would be talked about on a NATIONAL LEVEL.

Well fortunately others don't think this would be a bad idea. He doesn't get in trouble with the law, is in great shape, and would make an immediate impact. Was there some free agent signing this past week that makes you think we are now playoff bound?

Yeah, the guy's totally cool. He tried to kill himself a couple years ago, but besides that he's completely normal.

STOP RIGHT NOW THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP AND NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS>>>> NEVER GONNA HAPPEN NEVER GONNA HAPPEN... so stop wasting time talking about this ang get to work because your family and your country is depending on you becoming more productive at your job.... :flirt::w00t::wallbash::wallbash::censored:

This was the worst reply to the post I have ever seen. At least make some sort of argument why you think this is a bad idea. If you think he would be too much of a distraction, say so. If you think his skills are bad, say so. But this is just a bad, lazy reply. Don't worry about my family and my job, things are just fine. Worry about a team that we all support and would like to see succeed, make the playoffs, and not get moved to Toronto or anywhere else for that matter. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the guy's totally cool. He tried to kill himself a couple years ago, but besides that he's completely normal.

I know. Lynch hit someone with a car and then took off, and now got busted for having weapons. He has his head on straight.

I know. Lynch hit someone with a car and then took off, and now got busted for having weapons. He has his head on straight.

What's that have to do with TO? You defend your guy by attacking another guy? That doesn't work.

To your point, we already have Lynch. I would advise not going after Lynch at this time if he were a free agent.

This was the worst reply to the post I have ever seen. At least make some sort of argument why you think this is a bad idea. If you think he would be too much of a distraction, say so. If you think his skills are bad, say so. But this is just a bad, lazy reply. Don't worry about my family and my job, things are just fine. Worry about a team that we all support and would like to see succeed, make the playoffs, and not get moved to Toronto or anywhere else for that matter. :wallbash:

Instead of responding to posts you don't respect, why not respond to more of the ones with responses debating your points?

We lost Coles because Cinncy was willing to over-pay him and the Bills weren't. I am fine with that.

That does not sound like a fan. If the current front office and coaching staff is so terrible, then they will fail on their own and won't need to bring TO to further embarrass our team on the national level.

The fact is that Coles wasnt even offered a deal by anyone else and he turned down the Bills because he didnt want to play for us. So he held out, and just got lucky that Cinncy lost TJ.

I am a huge fan, Ive had season tickets for years. I have never left a game no matter how bad we were loosing, or how bad the weather has been, and I dont plan on doing it anytime soon.

The coaching staff is terrible, and they did fail in 08' after an amazing start. If you want to wait around until you see what happens next year before you pass judgement on this coaching staff you may be waiting for 3 more years of 7-9 seasons. No one thought that we would retain DJ after this past years meltdown. What makes you think he will be let go after another 7-9 season? He will just come back out and tell Ralph that he didnt have enough talent. And we get 3 more years of DICK. :wallbash:

Yeah, because it is a f-ing stupid idea that doesn't deserve the bandwidth we're giving it. Stupid people are funny, though.

Whatever Todd. Make some case against it. There are people responding that are making legitimate arguments for and against the idea. The Eagles took the chance, and even if he ended up being a distraction and got kicked out the 2nd year he was there, the first year he helped get them to the Superbowl. I'll take a chance for a year that he gets us to the playoffs. :wallbash:

Let me ask this... what do people care more about this point:

A) A Playoff bound team

B) Bringing in character players

Personally I am sick of having the Bills not in the playoffs, I am sick of the Bills being the laughing stock of the NFL and no one ever taking them seriously. We need a huge weapon. GET OWENS!

The fact is that Coles wasnt even offered a deal by anyone else and he turned down the Bills because he didnt want to play for us. So he held out, and just got lucky that Cinncy lost TJ.

I am a huge fan, Ive had season tickets for years. I have never left a game no matter how bad we were loosing, or how bad the weather has been, and I dont plan on doing it anytime soon.

The coaching staff is terrible, and they did fail in 08' after an amazing start. If you want to wait around until you see what happens next year before you pass judgement on this coaching staff you may be waiting for 3 more years of 7-9 seasons. No one thought that we would retain DJ after this past years meltdown. What makes you think he will be let go after another 7-9 season? He will just come back out and tell Ralph that he didnt have enough talent. And we get 3 more years of DICK. :wallbash:

I appreciate every season ticket holder. You are the ones keeping the Bills in Buffalo. But hoping someone comes in to cause havoc to get rid a a coaching and FO staff just doesn't sound right to me.

The bottom-line is the guy who makes the decisions has decided to give Jauron and company another year. I will be a fan of the Bills not matter what, so I will be rooting for Jauron and company for another year. I really hope they turn it around. Do I think they can? I'm not overly optometrist, but I am hoping for the best.

What's that have to do with TO? You defend your guy by attacking another guy? That doesn't work.

To your point, we already have Lynch. I would advise not going after Lynch at this time if he were a free agent.

My point was that we have players on the team that get in trouble with the law, and keep them. T.O. has never has a problem with the law. He is in great shape. Yeah, he can be a distraction, if people don't squash in fast. His first year in Philly was fine and they went to the Superbowl. It blew up after that. I'll take that chance.

Care to elaborate as to why not? And don't fall back on "He is a disruption" etc. We need a shot in the arm to get us to the playoffs. Contract could be worked so that if he makes too much trouble he is out.

If we need a shot in the arm to get to the playoffs, why would we go after T.O? He's the opposite of a shot in the arm.

Let me ask this... what do people care more about this point:

A) A Playoff bound team

B) Bringing in character players

Personally I am sick of having the Bills not in the playoffs, I am sick of the Bills being the laughing stock of the NFL and no one ever taking them seriously. We need a huge weapon. GET OWENS!

I think we're talking about two different things here. I would have been fine with bringing Haynesworth in, and he is not a "character player" by any means. TO is at a different level. As I said a few pages back, TO is probably the worst locker room player of his generation.

Uh...no playoffs in 10 years, we play a home game in another country, and free agents have no interest in coming here.

We're already about as low as you get.

I understand where you are coming from. But there is always lower. See the Bungles. TO would help us get there, I think.

The time has come to get T.O. to the Bills. He has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove that he is still an elite receiver and can get a team to the superbowl. This is just what we need. We need to have two great receivers, and Evans and T.O. would fit the bill.

:wallbash::censored::rolleyes: We would like our QB to grow more not Regress.

Isnt this team and organization in enough shambles without bringing the QB killer here? By the 8th game, he would be slamming Trent in the media and ruining his season if not more than that. It would make more sense to bring in Michael Vick (although I wouldn't), at least he wouldn't disrupt this the team on the field and locker room like T.O. would. This FO has really screwed up this off season and this organization, and signing T.O. would be their biggest blunder yet. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-F'in Way!