T.O. to the Bills

stang21

Guest dog14787
THEY cannot be serious!!!! if its true i have even less confidence in this football organization. Flame a way all you want but you get rid of a cannon arm because your a dink and dunk team but you want to brin in another DEEP THREAT receiver for a QB who barely throws beyond the first down marker. Are we a vertical team or a rushing possesion team.

I dont want him here hes not a fit this team needs to take lessons from the pats they have a SYSTEM and only bring in players that FIT THAT SYSTEM!!!! :lol:

Randy Moss had almost the same problem child label as TO so you make a good point, just not the one you wanted to make. :thumbsup:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
If we signed T.O. everything would fall apart and we'd risk going 7-9! :lol:

Yup, and turn our playoff caliber team into ruins :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
There is no way that TO ends up on the Bills. No way!

DJ is a real nice fella and all the players love him, this could be one time that Mr. Nice Guy comes in real handy :lol:

Desperate situations

sometimes call for desperate actions

Totally agree. The guy may be a cancer, but there's no life in this team as it is. The guy is a talented whack job, not a criminal. We haven't made the playoffs in a decade and we live with the constant worry of the team moving. Why not try to bring this guy in to help us compete and (maybe) boost both ticket sales and perhaps even luxury sales through Torontonians interested in seeing a bona fide star.

Guest dog14787
it might make sense for a year, 2 at absolute most. I remain very skeptical. It would make for a fun season though.

I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

contrary to popular belief

6-10

5-11

4-12

3-13

2-14

1-15

0-16

records

is worse than 7-9

so what you are saying is "we suck, but we could suck worse"? 7-9 is good for last place in the AFC East. I certainly am not ok with that

TO doesnt start to be a headcase until his 2nd or 3rd year w/ the team, Besides this is the best place for him, small market and fans that are just looking for a superstar to hang their hat on. Also it sure would make the team more entertaining... maybe Russ needs to sell a few more season tix

Did I say that I'm happy with 7-9?

You guyz make it seem as if that we can't do any worse than what we are doing.

Typical

you guyz have negativItess

where everything you see that surrounds you sucks bad.

There are better ways to build your football team.

There is a reason why the Cowboys, who arguably had the best talent in the NFL last year, didn't make the playoffs.

It is'nt a fluke or a coincidence that his complaining of Romo and Witten coincided with the disruption of a talented football team.

The Cowboys were a team of promise that became a team that people laughed at.

There is a reason why Jeff Garcia, proven winner can't stand T.O

There is a reason why Donovan McNabb and T.O couldn't co exist.

There is a reason why The Big Tuna, proven winner, escaped from that situation and doesn't want to touch him with a 10 foot stick.

There is a reason, why teams in the NFL are publicly making statements that they don't have an interest in him.

There is a reason why no one wants him

There is a reason why there is an Anti T.O list

:lol:

You guyz are desperate.

I want a winning team just as bad as you do.

But there are better ways to build a football team.

Take a step back and breath

Good football organizations don't become good teams through desperate actions.

Take that to the bank

T.O. Has the talent to force teams to account for him and Lee, which leaves someone else open. If you watched AZ play on offense this year, you'll see what having to awesome WR's can do for an offense.

Did I say that I'm happy with 7-9?

You guyz make it seem as if that we can't do any worse than what we are doing.

Typical

you guyz have negativItess

where everything you see that surrounds you sucks bad.

There are better ways to build your football team.

There is a reason why the Cowboys, who arguably had the best talent in the NFL last year, didn't make the playoffs.

It is'nt a fluke or a coincidence that his complaining of Romo and Witten coincided with the disruption of a talented football team.

The Cowboys were a team of promise that became a team that people laughed at.

There is a reason why Jeff Garcia, proven winner can't stand T.O

There is a reason why Donovan McNabb and T.O couldn't co exist.

There is a reason why The Big Tuna, proven winner, escaped from that situation and doesn't want to touch him with a 10 foot stick.

There is a reason, why teams in the NFL are publicly making statements that they don't have an interest in him.

There is a reason why no one wants him

There is a reason why there is an Anti T.O list

:lol:

You guyz are desperate.

I want a winning team just as bad as you do.

But there are better ways to build a football team.

Take a step back and breath

Good football organizations don't become good teams through desperate actions.

Take that to the bank

If the Bills wanted TO so bad, why wouldn't they have just traded a 7th round pick for him? He had one year @ $5.5M left on his contract. This team lacks game changers and I would be happy to cheer on T.O. for a year or two or three. Plus think of all the extra money Ralph will make on popcorn sales.

If the Bills wanted TO so bad, why wouldn't they have just traded a 7th round pick for him? He had one year @ $5.5M left on his contract. This team lacks game changers and I would be happy to cheer on T.O. for a year or two or three. Plus think of all the extra money Ralph will make on popcorn sales.

Where do you get that from? He signed a 4 year $34MM contract before last season, hence why the Cowgirls are taking a $9MM cap hit this year by releasing him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3423170