So, who's here waiting for Free Agency to begin?

Justice

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, every time I think I'm out, this team pulls me back in... :thumbsup:

I'm here.

I hear ya. I was officially done with this team when they announced that DJ would be retained. And here I sit. :lol: Being a fan of this team is like having herpes, you're infected for life.

I hear ya. I was officially done with this team when they announced that DJ would be retained. And here I sit. :thumbsup: Being a fan of this team is like having herpes, you're infected for life.

Yes sir. I've asked my father numerous times, "Why did you have to be from Buffalo, and hand me down this disease?"

I'm here.

Not hopeful like past years though.

The night before NFL free agency began used to feel like Christmas Eve to me.

That childhood, innocent feeling of what might be.

After so many years of receiving coal from the Bills, I'm just hoping that when they throw the darts this year,

it will actually land on a few players who don't completely suck.

sign me to fill in for doc. I'm up to six bills now. Peters can sit, I'll solidify the entire left side.

I'm here and can't wait. Its much easier for me though as I'm in CA.

Nice avatar!! I know Jaime Nails personally. He lives in Miami. If you thought he was big when he was playing you should see him now. That guy makes his own shade! We talk football all the time. He says he enjoyed the football atmosphere in Buffalo more than Miami, but he likes the weather in Miami better (obviously). He still keeps in touch with Robert Hicks, Jerry O and Big Rube. He laughed his ass off when I told him Ruben Brown is one of my favorite offensive lineman in Bills history even if he was good for one false start penalty a game!

B.Harami98 in da house!!!!! Can't wait. Hope the Billzzzzz prove me wrong and sign a marque free agent when the clock strikes midnight!!!! Let's go Buffalo!!!!

Here also. Can't sleep. Waiting to see what happens.

I gotta be up at 6am, but that won't stop a real Bills fan!

Here's a quick prediction. Haynesworth will sign with someone tonight. Jason Brown will not. JB looks like the type that will try to get the very best deal he can and will travel quite a bit before he signs.

Only 30 minutes to go!!!!

im staying up for nfl live. cant believe we made it a whole month without football :thumbsup:

For me it's pretty easy to wait for the start of free agency and then the draft. It's waiting for the season to start after the draft that kills me.

Is it just me or is anyone else nervous as a monkey on barbwire? I think tonight we get Jason Brown, Geoff Hangartner and Nate Washington. If we just get 2 out of the 3 I'd be ecstatic!

I wouldn't mind Nate Washington. I think the Bills will sign G Mike Goff, Chargers.

http://www.chargers.com/team/roster/mike-goff.htm