Interesting article on CNNSI.COM

Alphadawg7

Michael Vick? :sick: Ughh...I hope not...its near the bottom third of the paragraph where it talks about the bills...Its an article on possible landing spots for Vick next year, and they mention the Bills amongst some other teams...

Link

Here is what it said...

Buffalo is at a crossroads at quarterback. The Bills need Trent Edwards to stay healthy and be the Trent Edwards of the first four weeks of the season. They have an owner who's not afraid to take chances and is willing to do what it takes to win.

Michael Vick? :sick: Ughh...I hope not...its near the bottom third of the paragraph where it talks about the bills...Its an article on possible landing spots for Vick next year, and they mention the Bills amongst some other teams...

Link

Here is what it said...

Buffalo is at a crossroads at quarterback. The Bills need Trent Edwards to stay healthy and be the Trent Edwards of the first four weeks of the season. They have an owner who's not afraid to take chances and is willing to do what it takes to win.

Who writes this stuff? I guess anybody with a computer can be considered a writer.

Who writes this stuff? I guess anybody with a computer can be considered a writer.

My thoughts exactly...I mean anyone who knows anything about football knows that whole "high character" guy push from our organization would eliminate any chance of this happening...

He would be an immediate upgrade at #2 QB and possibly an upgrade at #1, with our shieety weather in Buffalo, I would take a guy who can improv and run.

Plus everyone would pretty much forget about Lynch's off field activities. Deflect attention, brilliant.... :sick:

He would be an immediate upgrade at #2 QB and possibly an upgrade at #1, with our shieety weather in Buffalo, I would take a guy who can improv and run.

Bring on Michael Vick to the Bills. I'm sure he'll be an excellent role model for Marshawn Lynch who needs nothing more than a quarterback that can bring his high character to our club.

Link

Here is what it said...

No way - do not want or need that distraction. It will be a media and PETA circus.

I can hardly say this but... I'd...ummm...I...I...would...would..rath.......rather.....bring baa....bac...back....Rrrr...J :sick:

No way - do not want or need that distraction. It will be a media and PETA circus.

Whoever signs him, if anyone signs him, they will have a PR nightmare of hellacious proportions!! I wonder if anyone will take that risk. Especially since he's been out of football for a couple of years.

I would take him on skill, even though I hate the dog fighting. Vick could be a steal for some team.

You would "take him on skill"? You mean as a QB??

Was he a "steal" for Atlanta? Even before he was killing dogs, he was stealing a monster paycheck from poor lovestruck Arthur Blank every month.

A guy who can improv and run? NICE! The NFL has always been a great place for the college option QB.

He had to "improv" because he didn't know the plays he was calling and he couldn't hit the side of a barn at ten paces, no matter how hard he threw. A fantastic bust.

He may resume play in 2011 as a WR. Not sure how Atlanta's compensation will be resolved.