Tampa has 43 strip clubs

RLflutie7

The Arizona Republic ran a story saying Tampa has 43 strip clubs, calling it the "Lap Dance Capital of the world."

I've been to strip clubs myself, but doesn't 43 strip clubs seem like way too many. I thought the economy was bad. How can so many strip clubs turn a profit?

The Arizona Republic ran a story saying Tampa has 43 strip clubs, calling it the "Lap Dance Capital of the world."

I've been to strip clubs myself, but doesn't 43 strip clubs seem like way too many. I thought the economy was bad. How can so many strip clubs turn a profit?

And how does this relate to the Bills?

Don't be ridiculous.

There's no such thing as too many.

More from Tampa Tribune:

Tampa - The Superbowl brings thousands of visitors and plenty of money to the city. With that comes a notorious element: Prostitution.

Tampa police say they are working to combat the problem. Monday morning, police conducted an operation to crack down. By days end, police had arrested 13 people.

"It's not going to end until the last plane of tourist leaves town," Tampa police capt. Bret Bartlett said.

They also said they are targeting the strip clubs, massage parlors etc. etc.

I guess Tampa has a "six feet" rule for strip clubs.

43 is not near enough to service a metro area of over 2 million

T & A never has a recession. :thumbsup:

43 strip clubs.....

maybe thats why the bills lost the superbowl in tampa.....

I've heard this rumor more than once, that the Bills partied too much the night before.

I hope it's not true as that would add insult to injury