If You're Upset the Bills Won

BillsNYC

Then you're not a real Bills fan.

I remember last year when everybody here in NYC was angry when the Giants started winning after a rough start because they wanted Coughlin fired. They wanted their team to lose. Look how that turned out.

I don't think this changes anything, Brandon and Jauron should be gone, but if you weren't rooting for the Bills to win at the end, then you're not a true Bills fan.

GO BILLS!!! Great Xmas present, playoffs would have been better, but I'll take this win for the week.

I remember last year when everybody here in NYC was angry when the Giants started winning after a rough start because they wanted Coughlin fired. They wanted their team to lose. Look how that turned out.

I don't think this changes anything, Brandon and Jauron should be gone, but if you weren't rooting for the Bills to win at the end, then you're not a true Bills fan.

GO BILLS!!! Great Xmas present, playoffs would have been better, but I'll take this win for the week.

What he said. :lol:

Bills fans root for the Bills to win, and for Bills players to play well. Pretty simple, really.

Brandon should be gone? After one year?!

I'm upset the Bills won.

It's not that I'm angry or sad about it. Just confused. :worthy:

Yeah, only thing this win does for me is make me wonder where the hell has this team been since week 4? We haven't seen this team fight to win since the beginning of the season and that pisses me off! :lol:

Yeah, only thing this win does for me is make me wonder where the hell has this team been since week 4? We haven't seen this team fight to win since the beginning of the season and that pisses me off! :lol:

They fought to win last week...they just didn't win.

I'm upset the Bills won.

It's not that I'm angry or sad about it. Just confused. :lol:

Upset or confused? Face it. The Bills were an average team this year. Before the season started, did you really think they would be a playoff team this year? I certainly didn't. Then they rip off a bunch of wins against what turns out were marginal opponents. They'll end up 7-9 or 8-8. We're just all upset with the way they got there.

But at least they aren't laying down and mailing it in.

for the 6th time in 7 weeks.

With all due respect, this team doesn't deserve any leeway from fans.

Was there a point there? The previous poster suggested that today was the first time the team fought to win, in a long while. I think they obviously fought to win, last week. That's ALL the post said? Do you disagree with that? It seems like you are trying to make a different point.

They fought to win last week...they just didn't win.

IMO, they outplayed the Jets last week. If not for one of the dumbest play calls of the season, followed up with completely piss poor all around execution, we would have won that game.

I'm not upset that the Bills won but this seems like the second or third time recently that they started playing better after they were eliminated from the playoffs, you wonder if pressure gets to them.

Was there a point there? The previous poster suggested that today was the first time the team fought to win, in a long while. I think they obviously fought to win, last week. That's ALL the post said? Do you disagree with that? It seems like you are trying to make a different point.

The point is, the administration will point to this win as a "fact" that Jauron can get this team to "play hard," when all the evidence of the previous 7 weeks says otherwise. It was a pyhrric victory. Nice that they won, but in the long run, most likely counter-productive.

One thing, though. Steve Johnson is the real deal, and they NEED to lock the man up.

The point is, the administration will point to this win as a "fact" that Jauron can get this team to "play hard," when all the evidence of the previous 7 weeks says otherwise. It was a pyhrric victory. Nice that they won, but in the long run, most likely counter-productive.

One thing, though. Steve Johnson is the real deal, and they NEED to lock the man up.

Wins aren't counter productive. If the administration makes a bad decision about Jauron, then the decision will counterproductive...but, don't blame the win. Blame the decision. Not enjoying a win, or deciding to not acknowledge a team's effort because it might be misinterpreted by the administration, is frankly a game I can't play.

The Bills played well last week, and lost (due in large part to Jauron/Turk).

The Bills played well today and won.

There was room for improvement in both games. But, based on the season, I don't think they should keep Jauron based on some late-season efforts.

I agree. The only coach I would like to seeback in 09' is Bobby April. The only negatives I have on this game was the officiating, terrible calls/non-calls.

Wins aren't counter productive. If the administration makes a bad decision about Jauron, then the decision will counterproductive...but, don't blame the win. Blame the decision. Not enjoying a win, or deciding to not acknowledge a team's effort because it might be misinterpreted by the administration, is frankly a game I can't play.

The Bills played well last week, and lost (due in large part to Jauron/Turk).

The Bills played well today and won.

There was room for improvement in both games. But, based on the season, I don't think they should keep Jauron based on some late-season efforts.

Let's hope you're right. It was a good win, yes. On the road in a place where they're usually dead meat.

But if they bring Jauron back again, expect 8-8.

I don't get that, at all.

It's quite simple. Brandon has no real world experience to be a NFL GM. His de-facto promotion does not address the issue of this team not having the talent evaluators on par with franchises like NE and MIA. I am not advocating the recruitment of a Cowher, Schottenheimer, or similar big name individual for the position. I will say that there exists a huge void within the front office, and Brandon is not the solution.

Expecting RB to successfully negotiate the rough and tumble world of NFL personnel is akin to asking your garbageman to handle PR for their company. His previous marketing experience is not a qualifier for handling personnel.

And if you're excited about a meaningless win that does nothing but hurt the Bills' draft picks next year and possibly helps Ralph's case to save money by keeping Jauron, then you're part of the problem and not the solution.

Part of being a sports fan, is being excited when your team wins. If you can't manage to cough up some temporal happiness after a win, I think maybe you should consider if you are actually a fan. Having a short period of happiness doesn't make one dismiss the reality of the situation, once the short-term euphoria of a victory wears off. But, while I don't know you, I suspect if you can't manage to enjoy a victory, you might be one miserable SOB.

Let's hope you're right. It was a good win, yes. On the road in a place where they're usually dead meat.

But if they bring Jauron back again, expect 8-8.

I agree.

But, that has nothing to do with the earlier post.