DJ "It doesn't feel like a freefall."

Virgil

Thats what he said after another heart wrenching monday night loss? Another blown deal at the end of the game? Does this guy not have any emotions? Give me something Dick.. I appreciate your level headedness for the most part.. But once in awhile prove that you are a human being

Doesn't feel like a freefall?? When you are F-in dead, then yes. Otherwise it's a freefall to go from 5-1 to 5-5. That's 4 conference losses in a row.

We are the Lions of 2008, sad. At least they'll get to draft someone talented.

ah thank you, beetlejuice and the final countdown made my night, LOL!

If there's one thing I hate about Jauron it's his complete detachment from everything. He just acts like none of it matters and we're all crazy for getting worked up.

try consolidating your thoughts... No one really wanted 15 new threads by the same person. [directed at SKOOBY who apparently starts a new thread every time he makes a neural connection.]

I can't believe people just won't post in the GDT. I rarely post right after a game and now I know why. This is LAMP heaven.

try consolidating your thoughts... No one really wanted 15 new threads by the same person. [directed at SKOOBY who apparently starts a new thread every time he makes a neural connection.]

He has definitely started more than three threads this season.

Doesn't feel like a freefall?? When you are F-in dead, then yes. Otherwise it's a freefall to go from 5-1 to 5-5. That's 4 conference losses in a row.

We are the Lions of 2008, sad. At least they'll get to draft someone talented.

DRAFT A COACH... did anyone else see how even during the Mckelvin return Jauron was doing his gay slow clap with THE LOOK OF DOOM still on his face, he literally looked sad while clapping... like we're still down and things will still go wrong.. hes just a loser, always has been... 1 winning season out of his whole career, cmon. why do we always get these guys? he literally is somehow even worse then mularkey and gregg williams to me right now. empty backfields on third and 1 from our own 9 even AFTER edwards thru 2 picks and showed he was a little shaken by the big stage. but ya, keep putting the pressure on him.. until its too late... can u imagine if Lynch would get the ball over 25 times once this season?!? he hasnt and its week 11 so its not gonna happen cuz there is no commitment to a running game or anything that envolves winning... jauron needs to be fired mid season with shonert

There was no emotion, because to Dick Jauron, last night's game was considered a success. In his twisted mind, we only lost because we missed a FG at the end that would have won it. I have no doubt that Dick Jauron was perfectly happy with the way the game turned out. DJ doesn;t actually want to win, he just wants a "chance" to win.

If there's one thing I hate about Jauron it's his complete detachment from everything. He just acts like none of it matters and we're all crazy for getting worked up.

Just like Greggo used to do...

On the plus side, at least he doesn't have the condescension Gregg had - Williams didn't show emotion, didn't look like he cared, but made everyone feel like they were all worked up because they weren't football geniuses like him - we just didn't understand.

"The NFL is a tough league to win in."

Classic! :thumbdown:

I swear, I could see Dick Jauron being the Joe Biden of the NFL. Before his team takes the field he probably tells his players "I love you guys but let's face it, this is the NFL you don't have a shot". 0:):(:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thats what he said after another heart wrenching monday night loss? Another blown deal at the end of the game? Does this guy not have any emotions? Give me something Dick.. I appreciate your level headedness for the most part.. But once in awhile prove that you are a human being

Hell, I would be happy to get a "Diddly-poo" out of him

I'm really starting to hate Jauron. I used to not have any feelings for the guy, but now I just can't stand looking at the walking corpse, showing no emotion whatsoever on the sideline, then his press conferences acting like its no big deal.

No top tier coach is coming to work in Buffalo. it will always be the 1st timers like gregg williams and mularky who put on a good show for Ralph and agree to work cheap. or retreads like Jauron willing to work cheap for one more shot at the NFL. that;'s all they will get.. until the team moves and new ownership actually tries to win something and is willing to pay to get there...

No top tier coach is coming to work in Buffalo. it will always be the 1st timers like gregg williams and mularky who put on a good show for Ralph and agree to work cheap. or retreads like Jauron willing to work cheap for one more shot at the NFL. that;'s all they will get.. until the team moves and new ownership actually tries to win something and is willing to pay to get there...

BINGO! This is it in a nut shell. No self respecting (winning) coach in the NFL will work for the meddling old cheap fool…! SAD, SAD, SAD indeed! :thumbsup::lol: