Official BUF @ AZ thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well then refer to the first 40 minutes also including Mitchel, Posluzney, Ellison(who i am still convince isn't even out there, WTF?) and the rest of the defense too.

Those of us without screen names of specific players generally put more onus on the guy earning the fattest check playing against a garbage OLman.

seriously i would love to see the refs pov to know if they are actally seeing something or if they are just diehard cardinal fans.

Why is your first thought to blame the refs instead of blaming the Bills?

Those of us without screen names of specific players generally put more onus on the guy earning the fattest check playing against a garbage OLman.

okay natalie portman...how about you concentrate on the fact that he hasn't practiced all week and the entire defense is sucking wind right now. ya need to learn the flow and speed of the game dude...or chick...or both idk?

Why is your first thought to blame the refs instead of blaming the Bills?

They can't stop my grandma today...

Their gameplan is totally wrong...I ma not sure how they can see the Jets swarming Warner and him turning the ball over 6 times, and then justify them coming out and putting no pressure on him the entire game...

Cut Jenkins and make him buy his own flight home.

I'm down with that. Don't even let him into the locker room to get his stuff. Get the uni right there on the field and tell him we'll mail him his sh-- when we feel like it.

That's not a hard call to make. If a guy lines up offsides, it's easy to see. Blame Jenkins not the refs.

maybe, but they have been calling crap penalties like that all game, I think we have like 10 penalties called on us and the cards have one. where was the penalty for ripping Marshawns hat off?

Great, that was another great call by the ref just standing there.