is there any way

BeastMode54

I'm not quite sure how it works, but I thought that the Sunday night game can be changed to a different game in advance. If we continue our winning ways can we get another big Primetime game. I'm not sure how the rule works with changing games, so if anyone knows, please help me out. Thanks

I'm not quite sure how it works, but I thought that the Sunday night game can be changed to a different game in advance. If we continue our winning ways can we get another big Primetime game. I'm not sure how the rule works with changing games, so if anyone knows, please help me out. Thanks

Sunday games in weeks 11 through 17 are subject to change.

If things keep going like this (no, you idiots, I don't assume the Bills are going to go undefeated), you can pretty much count on getting one, probably two, games on Sunday night. Monday's locked in, so that's off limits. The Bills will suddenly be cast as the Cinderella Team, as though they're "Mt. St. Mary's Sisters-of-the-Blind" come NCAA March-Madness time. They won't have the panache or front-running fan base that the Pats* have enjoyed for about 5 years, but they'll be sexy to talk about nonetheless. Broncos game? Maybe. Pats* game? Maybe. If they're playing for the division title.....get your popcorn for Sunday night.

Last year our game against the Pats was moved to the Sunday Night Football slot, from its regular afternoon slot. If this game falls into the flex-scheduling catergory I could see the NFL moving our game against the Broncos on Dec 21 to the night game, especially if both teams are still atop the AFC.

Let's Break this down....

First Game that can be flexed..

Bills @ Cheifs Sunday Night currently has Indie @ San Diego = Not going to get flexed.

49ers @ Bills Sunday Night currently has Bears @ Vikes = Might get flexed but won't be Bills

Bills and Fins up north Sunday Night currently has NE Cheaters @ Sea Gulls = Might get flexed but won't be Bills

Bills @ NY Bretts Sunday Night currently has NY Giants at Cowboys = NO WAY IN HELL IT GETS FLEXED!

Bills @ Broncos Sunday Night currently has San Diego @ Tampa = Good Possibility if Bills and Donks keep it up

NE Cheaters @ Bills Sunday Night currently has No one it is a FLEX GAME there choice = Good chance too if it is for the AFC East

Look ing at Sunday Night's Schedule I can't beleive Tampa gets two Sunday Night Games, I know they went to the playoffs last year but 2 spots on Sunday night?

Dont forget that CBS and FOX can pick a certain number of games through weeks 11-17, I believe it is 6 each, that they can freeze. If the Bills v broncos, or Bills v Dolphins is that good of a matchup, CBS may freeze these games therefore NBC wouyld have to pick another matchup.

This happened last year with Cowboys v Giants that is why NBC picked Bills vs Pats for Sunday Night.

I know it's only week 4 but that game against Denver on December 21st could have some playoff implications for both teams.

Not trying to get ahead of ourselves, but if both teams keep playing this well, it could mean the battle of home field advantage in the AFC during the playoffs.