is there any way

BeastMode54

Can games be moved from sunday to monday night? I know when they showed the horse trailer they showed the end of the year having a couple of flex games. Just curious.

Only when they have a weather or other disaster.

There were two Monday games for that reason one night last year.

I know it's only week 4 but that game against Denver on December 21st could have some playoff implications for both teams.

Both Denver and Buffalo will have at least (AT LEAST) 10 wins, be vying for their respective division titles, and quite possibly home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I had a thread about this a couple of days ago...this is the game that is going to be switched, if any, for the Bills.

Both Denver and Buffalo will have at least (AT LEAST) 10 wins, be vying for their respective division titles, and quite possibly home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I had a thread about this a couple of days ago...this is the game that is going to be switched, if any, for the Bills.

Actually, as JJBuffalo pointed out earlier in the thread, if the game is TOO good it won't be flexed because CBS will protect it and not allow it to be moved.

In order for a game to get flexed it needs to be a solid 2nd tier game (again, not the top game of the week) on a week where the scheduled lineup is a dog. Not just a dog, actually, but a dog that doesn't have 2 big market teams playing - you may have a game that doesn't look like it will be that good of a game, but if 2 large market teams are playing NBC isn't going to substitute a better football game featuring smaller market teams - remember, in the end its still about eyeballs.

Right now I don't see any likely candidates to move (the Jets game could move but NBC already has Dallas Washington and I don't see that changing).