Time to start trashing the victim

VOR

I'm relatively new here, but should my sarcasm meter be buzzing?

Hard to tell with me...

But I actually have been shot at, was wanted as a suspect in a couple of rapes in WNY, and did once hit a kid. (Not all at once.)

And those ARE just coincidences.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell with me...

But I actually have been shot at, was wanted as a suspect in a couple of rapes in WNY, and did once hit a kid. (Not all at once.)

you da man Tom! :D

/sarcasm off

If you have irrefutable proof that she falsified being run over, and that her injuries are fake, than the burden is upon you to provide this evidence. So far, all you've done is make lame excuses for the criminal and express irrational hatred for the victim. I suspect there is a bit of unhealthy affection for Lynch at play here...at least that would help explain your desperate attempts at defending his despicable behavior, while demonizing the victim of a hit-and-run.

Will you apologize to Lynch if he ends up pleading Mea Culpa?

Hard to tell with me...

Maybe you're a terrorist also. We know you were near the Pentagon on 9/11. Were you helping guide the pilot in? (Or is it still to soon to joke about that?)

Of course. They drag them into this to establish that Lynch had been drinking. Where, when and how much. Brilliant!

OF COURSE ITS THEIR FAULT!!!! THEY GET THE ENTIRE CITY DRUNK AND CAUSE ALL THIS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED PROHIBITION TO COME BACK OR AMERICA AND OUR SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PORSCHE IS TO BLAME TOO FOR MAKING A CAR MAGNETICALLY ATTRACTED TO LARGE WHITE WOMEN....FOREIGN CARS NEED TO BE BANNED! WE CANT TRUST THEM! GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS RIGHT WHEN HE TOLD US TO STAY OUT OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS!! LOOK AT WHAT ITS DOING TO US!...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN.....

Maybe you're a terrorist also. We know you were near the Pentagon on 9/11. Were you helping guide the pilot in? (Or is it still to soon to joke about that?)

I also work in the mortgage bond industry. :D In fact, some of my risk-analysis systems have been mentioned in connection with some high-profile fraud cases...

I also work in the mortgage bond industry. :D In fact, some of my risk-analysis systems have been mentioned in connection with some high-profile fraud cases...

Look we don't have all night to list all the schitt you have done wrong...can we just agree that you are one bad azz mofo.... :lol:

Hard to tell with me...

With a few more posters like this and maybe TBD will go to the message board Superbowl.

I also work in the mortgage bond industry. :P In fact, some of my risk-analysis systems have been mentioned in connection with some high-profile fraud cases...

I once shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die. Of course, this should in no way reflect upon my character because I was at the time young and free spirited, plus the trashy victim didn't need to go exaggerating the moaning and groaning as he lay mortally wounded.

I've refrained from trashing the victim and even defended her right to exaggerate her injuries, but this from this morning's Buffalo News really got me furious:

So apparently the vic and her friends made up the story about the car slowing down, stopping, and then speeding-off, because the driver realized he hit her. Yet unbiased witnesses said otherwise. This on top of exaggerating her injuries. Sorry but out and out lying is far worse than Lynch remaining silent on the incident.

And I added the last part, i.e. that Lynch didn't know he hit her, because that's what I believed after learning that there were factors that made it hard to see that night (it was pre-dawn, raining, woman dancing in the street, etc.), the car never slowed down (now I know that for sure), and was parked in Lynch's driveway. Admittedly the last quote is from a source who has "been supportive of...Lynch," but the facts seem to support that support. I believe he'll agree to a plea for the least severe misdemeanor, or a traffic violation and that the victim won't see as much money as she thought because of her lies.

Is she hot? Perhaps her lawyer thinks she will get the benefit of the doubt in front of the jury because she is smoking hot....probably would try and get middle aged guys on the jury who they notice staring at her during jury selection...

Is she hot? Perhaps her lawyer thinks she will get the benefit of the doubt in front of the jury because she is smoking hot....probably would try and get middle aged guys on the jury who they notice staring at her during jury selection...

how can i put this nicely in words...... hmmm well i can't so lets just say :P

Can I add suing all the bars on Chippewa to the list?

It's a smart move by her legal team. Just as Lynch's defense team used hardball legal manuevers that may have seemed unseemly at the time Shepleys are doing the same. They know that Lynch doesn't want them looking into whether or not he was drinking that night as it could place him in the NFL's substance abuse program meaning that he would be subject to more frequent tests for both drugs and alcohol. By using the Dram Shop law her lawyers can leverage the bars into cooperating. My guess is that Lynch doesn't want his activities of that night to reach the light of day so he'll make her a generous offer and she'll go away.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/20728404.html

It's a smart move by her legal team. Just as Lynch's defense team used hardball legal manuevers that may have seemed unseemly at the time Shepleys are doing the same. They know that Lynch doesn't want them looking into whether or not he was drinking that night as it could place him in the NFL's substance abuse program meaning that he would be subject to more frequent tests for both drugs and alcohol. By using the Dram Shop law her lawyers can leverage the bars into cooperating. My guess is that Lynch doesn't want his activities of that night to reach the light of day so he'll make her a generous offer and she'll go away.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/20728404.html

do you have proof that the results of a civil suit and not a criminal case can place him in the leagues substance abuse program? Cause that doesn't make a lot of sense unless you got proof to back it up