Time to start trashing the victim

VOR

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they driving a Porsche SUV? Have you seen those commercials that brag about not being able to feel the conditions of the road while driving? The reason these cars are so expensive is because they are insulated from the outside world. You cannot hear, or feel anything at all when in them. Are you oblivious to the fact that hundreds of cases of the driver not knowing someone was hit happen every year?

He hit her with the side front of the car with someone sitting shotgun, there's no way neither of them didn't notice but were still able to see the dancing girl right next to her.

Really? You're right, no one who drives home from Chippewa at 330am is drunk.

that's a broad brush to be painting with...... I drove home many a night from Chippewa and I was stone cold sober.... don't assume he was drunk because it's a high party area

So everyone IS drunk at 3:30am on Chppewa? I have a very good friend who routinely hangs at the bar with us all night and never drinks a drop. Assuming he was drunk is just as erroneous and assuming he was sober.

So everyone IS drunk at 3:30am on Chppewa? I have a very good friend who routinely hangs at the bar with us all night and never drinks a drop. Assuming he was drunk is just as erroneous and assuming he was sober.

That's true but your friend doesn't have a history of bringing his own booze into Chippewa bars does he? Lynch may not of been completely hammered but he was definitely drinking and likely above the limit.

That's true but your friend doesn't have a history of bringing his own booze into Chippewa bars does he? Lynch may not of been completely hammered but he was definitely drinking and likely above the limit.

what proof do you have of that?

It's a logical inference based on his past behavior and his behavior of that night.

really? Cause if you can't prove it that night, well you got nothing

anyone see him drinking? anyone see him drunk?-- better yet, did you? no? well that's a pretty ballsy statement

anyone see him drinking? anyone see him drunk?-- better yet, did you? no? well that's a pretty ballsy statement

Actually, in a civil case you don't have to prove that. If he regularly drinks at the bar and then left the bar and was involved in a hit and run.......

A criminal case on the other hand- it would have to be beyond a reasonable doubt

Actually, in a civil case you don't have to prove that. If he regularly drinks at the bar and then left the bar and was involved in a hit and run.......

A criminal case on the other hand- it would have to be beyond a reasonable doubt

Yah just ask OJ about civil law.....

If people can make all these unfound statements about the victim why can't I make similiar comments about Lynch?

If people can make all these unfound statements about the victim why can't I make similiar comments about Lynch?

Because he is a Buffalo Bill! They can pretty much do anything and have some idiot defend them. Does the word hypocrite ring a bell?

Because he is a Buffalo Bill! They can pretty much do anything and have some idiot defend them. Does the word hypocrite ring a bell?

They should realize that Lynch doesn't need more sycophants and enablers in his life but instead someone to knock some sense into him. If this woman had been seriously injured he'd have lost his career and his freedom and he would have screw his teamamtes over big time.

Ok should have clarified, i was referring to the criminal case, not the civil one

Were they driving a Porsche SUV? Have you seen those commercials that brag about not being able to feel the conditions of the road while driving? The reason these cars are so expensive is because they are insulated from the outside world. You cannot hear, or feel anything at all when in them. Are you oblivious to the fact that hundreds of cases of the driver not knowing someone was hit happen every year?

Have you ever been in one, much less when music was blaring? I have (although not while it was also raining, and we didn't hit anyone). Despite your sarcasm, you're unwittingly correct about not being able to hear anything outside the car.

LOL! So going a step further, anyone who walks in that area at 33am is also drunk, especially those who sing and dance in the middle of the street, in the rain. So the victim's and her friends' testimony is not credible. Thanks.