Time to start trashing the victim

VOR

No, but prove that it took place that night on Chippewa. You can't. Why? Because according to you, everyone was !@#$ing hammered, which removes any chance that they are credible witnesses. No witnesses, no case.

Hakuna Retatta, BF. You're genius shines through like an elbow macaroni shines through the water its been boiling in for the past 90 minutes.

Calm down old man!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down old man!

I am calm, Skippy. And I'm also sober. You know why? Because it ain't 3:30 a.m. and I'm not on Chippewa. Now, if it was 3:30 a.m. and I was on Chippewa, THEN we all know I'd be drunk as hell.

It's the truth, it's actual. Ev'rything is satisfactual.

From today's BN article:

Law enforcement officials have said that it was dark and raining, that the victim was wearing dark clothing, that the driver may have been distracted by another woman in front of the victim and that the driver did not try to hide the vehicle, which later was found in Lynch’s Hamburg driveway.

Sources also have said that both Lynch and his passenger, Bills rookie wide receiver Steve Johnson, have claimed they didn’t know their vehicle had struck anyone.

But Timothy G. O’Connell, the attorney for victim Kimberley Shpeley, has said that she and two friends claimed the SUV struck her, “slowed down and then came to a complete stop” before speeding off.

Other witnesses, though, have told investigators that the SUV never slowed down.

I think the charge of failing to avoid hitting a pedestrian is fair.