Time to start trashing the victim

VOR

Nice straw man you stuck out there.So inferring that Lynch was drinking that night from his past behavior on Chippewa is the same as believeing he's the Easter Bunny? Face the facts, "logic" would dictate that Lynch was acting that night on Chippewa as he has other nights, drinking and not tipping.

Oh my God...you mean that not only did he run down a woman and leave her for dead, but he doesn't tip????

That's it. What a piece of sh--. I hope Tedy Bruschi takes out his knees, the bastard...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice straw man you stuck out there.So inferring that Lynch was drinking that night from his past behavior on Chippewa is the same as believeing he's the Easter Bunny? Face the facts, "logic" would dictate that Lynch was acting that night on Chippewa as he has other nights, drinking and not tipping.

LOL! So because Lynch has taken his own alcohol into bars in the past, this means he was "obviously" driving drunk that night, based on inference? Are you for real?

If you want to talk about "past behavior," try whipping out something that actually happened, like him having been seen drunk, driving drunk, and/or charged with such. You are so far on the other side of the Lynch apologist side, you're irrational.

LOL! So because Lynch has taken his own alcohol into bars in the past, this means he was "obviously" driving drunk that night, based on inference? Are you for real?

If you want to talk about "past behavior," try whipping out something that actually happened, like him having been seen drunk, driving drunk, and/or charged with such. You are so far on the other side of the Lynch apologist side, you're irrational.

In that case I didn't SEE OJ kill Nicole so I guess he's innocent! Look around, drunk driving is running rampant in the NFL. Do you really think Lynch would be at Chippewa at 330 am sober? Chippewa is !@#$ing HORRIBLE when your sober, try it sometime, you won't make it past 11pm.

In that case I didn't SEE OJ kill Nicole so I guess he's innocent! Look around, drunk driving is running rampant in the NFL. Do you really think Lynch would be at Chippewa at 330 am sober? Chippewa is !@#$ing HORRIBLE when your sober, try it sometime, you won't make it past 11pm.

Been there many times and who the hell actually goes down there before 11??????????

oh wait, i know the kind, and it fits you to a T :D

Well then, "everyone cheats on their taxes." Since you haven't said you don't, I'm calling the IRS and reporting you. Have fun with the audit.

Oh and OJ had a history of slapping around his first wife Marguerite, as well as Nicole. That's real "past behavior."

Well then, "everyone cheats on their taxes." Since you haven't said you don't, I'm calling the IRS and reporting you. Have fun with the audit.

Oh and OJ had a history of slapping around his first wife Marguerite, as well as Nicole. That's real "past behavior."

Was OJ ever found guilty of spousal abuse? Hmmmm, no he pleaded no contest. Was he found guilty of murder? Hmmmm, actually no! And what's with those Goldmans? Why are they trying to suck money out of a man like OJ! It seems as though you've made a judgement on OJ based on about the same information I'm using to judge Lynch.

Do you really think Lynch would be at Chippewa at 330 am sober?

So since you're spending your time making assumptions and using them as fact, we can assume the women that was hit was drunk, too, right? I mean, do you really think that chick would be at Chippewa at 3:30 a.m. sober? In fact, EVERYONE at Chippewa at 3:30 a.m. must be hammered. So how can we trust any of the eyewitnesses? In fact, based on your flawless reasoning, it's pretty clear that Lynch is likely not at fault at ALL.

Genius. Sheer genius.

So since you're spending your time making assumptions and using them as fact, we can assume the women that was hit was drunk, too, right? I mean, do you really think that chick would be at Chippewa at 3:30 a.m. sober? In fact, EVERYONE at Chippewa at 3:30 a.m. must be hammered. So how can we trust any of the eyewitnesses? In fact, based on your flawless reasoning, it's pretty clear that Lynch is likely not at fault at ALL.

Genius. Sheer genius.

I'm sure she was drunk, but you cannot dispute the physical evidence!!!!!

Was OJ ever found guilty of spousal abuse? Hmmmm, no he pleaded no contest. Was he found guilty of murder? Hmmmm, actually no! And what's with those Goldmans? Why are they trying to suck money out of a man like OJ! It seems as though you've made a judgement on OJ based on about the same information I'm using to judge Lynch.

OJ is guilty. And he had a habit of slapping around his wives and there was photographic evidence of it. Just because we never heard about it beforehand doesn't mean it didn't happen. Without any evidence that Lynch gets drunk, much less drives while drunk, it's nothing but supposition.

But it was a different era back then. Do you think that alcohol and DUI's have suddenly become an epidemic in the NFL? Like players just discovered alcohol? Nope, this stuff was covered-up pretty well back in the day. With the internet and personal recording devices though, little is allowed to escape the public eye.

I'm sure she was drunk, but you cannot dispute the physical evidence!!!!!

But if everyone is drunk, then who can be trusted to prove that whatever physical evidence you're dreaming about actually took place at that particular place and time.

No one. Why? Because you're not on Chippewa at 3:30 unless you're drunk. The judgement of drunk people is impaired. What they see is not credible.

Ergo, Lynch should be free.

FREE LYNCH!!!

Genius. Sheer genius.

Given she hit the side of the car, it's possible she wasn't in the path of the car, but fell into it because she was so drunk. Which would make it more a case of "stumble into and run."

But if everyone is drunk, then who can be trusted to prove that whatever physical evidence you're dreaming about actually took place at that particular place and time.

No one. Why? Because you're not on Chippewa at 3:30 unless you're drunk. The judgement of drunk people is impaired. What they see is not credible.

Ergo, Lynch should be free.

FREE LYNCH!!!

So I'm dreaming of the damage to Lynch's SUV and the woman's injuries?

Given she hit the side of the car, it's possible she wasn't in the path of the car, but fell into it because she was so drunk. Which would make it more a case of "stumble into and run."

I see that you deleted your response to my OJ Simpson post, I assume because it completely contradicted your stance on Lynch.

So I'm dreaming of the damage to Lynch's SUV and the woman's injuries?

No, but prove that it took place that night on Chippewa. You can't. Why? Because according to you, everyone was !@#$ing hammered, which removes any chance that they are credible witnesses. No witnesses, no case.

Hakuna Retatta, BF. You're genius shines through like an elbow macaroni shines through the water its been boiling in for the past 90 minutes.