Time to start trashing the victim

VOR

That sure sounds like an alcohol problem to me. Like it or not but the guy is only 22 and has been involved with law enforcement for most of it. He's only been here for a year and needed to have a sit down with Hamburg Police! I suppose that Hamburg Police were the problem right? The guy has been a magnet for controversy! Maybe he should be hanging out with Lee and McGee instead of Hardy and Johnson.

Lynch bringing his own alcohol to bars sounds like an alcohol problem to you? He's been involved with law enforcement for most of his life? Where do you get this stuff?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, i have never attacked the victim and secondly no one is making excuses, they are setting out different scenarios that could have happened, and it seems you are unwilling to accept them

You attacked the victim? Haven't read about this in the Buffalo Spews! Are charges going to be pressed? :blink:

Lynch bringing his own alcohol to bars sounds like an alcohol problem to you? He's been involved with law enforcement for most of his life? Where do you get this stuff?

What about the sexual assault charges that were dropped? Or the restraining order that was placed on Lynch by a girlfriend? Or the fact he was shot at? The fact he's been in Buffalo a year and needed to have a sit down with Hamburg Police? I don't know about you but I've never been charged with a crime, I've never been shot at, I've never had to sit down with my local police, and I've certainly never hit a woman at 330am on Chippewa. I suppose you think that these are all coincidences right? There's a pattern here and the only question is will Lynch learn from this (I doubt it) or will he stay on this path and turn into the next Travis Henry.

What about the sexual assault charges that were dropped? Or the restraining order that was placed on Lynch by a girlfriend? Or the fact he was shot at? The fact he's been in Buffalo a year and needed to have a sit down with Hamburg Police? I don't know about you but I've never been charged with a crime, I've never been shot at, I've never had to sit down with my local police, and I've certainly never hit a woman at 330am on Chippewa. I suppose you think that these are all coincidences right? There's a pattern here and the only question is will Lynch learn from this (I doubt it) or will he stay on this path and turn into the next Travis Henry.

The pre-draft stuff about the girlfriend and getting shot at were already discussed to death and found to be nothing. The girlfriend's story didn't jibe with what witnesses said (yes I know, they were obviously biased for Lynch) and her story was so inconsistent that the DA didn't proceed. Basically it was a case of a jilted ex-girlfriend. And if getting shot at makes you a criminal, so too should be getting run over by a car. But you have your bias against Lynch, just like Todd McShay, who was the one who perpetuated that stuff, did.

As for the alcohol (which I thought was a joke for being mentioned) and sit down with the police, why didn't we hear about this stuff when it happened? What other stuff involving other players do you suppose we also don't hear about, not only in Buffalo, but league-wide? And if the alcohol were a problem, why hasn't he tested positive for it? Why no arrests for public drunkenness or DUI? Everyone is covering for him? And do you think it's possible the Hamburg Police were racially profiling Lynch's family? Naw, couldn't be. Lynch is the next Pacman Jones. It's all so clear.

Coincidence? No, not really. When you're rich and famous, all sorts of weird stuff happens to you. And even the seemingly most straight-laced guy can snap (Rae Carruth anyone?). But there has to be real evidence of wrong-doing, not suppositions.

Hey, why not make a Dwight Drane type bet about Lynch getting into trouble again within the year? If he's the thug you say he is, it should be a slam dunk. Should I put you down for $1000?

You're wasting your time...you'll never get a straight answer...

Besides, of course the credibility of the victim's perception should be challenged. In theory, if she was hit by a car, she would be rolling around on the pavement in some sort of distress and trying to figure out what happened.

Not to mention the fact that according to some Marshawn sped up, blasted her head on, and yelled out "Beast Mode, Baby!" as he sped off while cackling maniacally.

you are right, just another person with a self serving agenda..... hmmm, maybe he's a politician

:blink:

The pre-draft stuff about the girlfriend and getting shot at were already discussed to death and found to be nothing. The girlfriend's story didn't jibe with what witnesses said (yes I know, they were obviously biased for Lynch) and her story was so inconsistent that the DA didn't proceed. Basically it was a case of a jilted ex-girlfriend. And if getting shot at makes you a criminal, so too should be getting run over by a car. But you have your bias against Lynch, just like Todd McShay, who was the one who perpetuated that stuff, did.

As for the alcohol (which I thought was a joke for being mentioned) and sit down with the police, why didn't we hear about this stuff when it happened? What other stuff involving other players do you suppose we also don't hear about, not only in Buffalo, but league-wide? And if the alcohol were a problem, why hasn't he tested positive for it? Why no arrests for public drunkenness or DUI? Everyone is covering for him? And do you think it's possible the Hamburg Police were racially profiling Lynch's family? Naw, couldn't be. Lynch is the next Pacman Jones. It's all so clear.

Coincidence? No, not really. When you're rich and famous, all sorts of weird stuff happens to you. And even the seemingly most straight-laced guy can snap (Rae Carruth anyone?). But there has to be real evidence of wrong-doing, not suppositions.

Hey, why not make a Dwight Drane type bet about Lynch getting into trouble again within the year? If he's the thug you say he is, it should be a slam dunk. Should I put you down for $1000?

My point is that there are people who trouble just seems to follow and it appears like Lynch is becoming one of them. Do you really believe that all these instances where he's been involved with police are coincidences? It's obvious that even with all the stuff he's been through he stil doesn't "get it" and will continue to put himself in situations like this. This doesn't concern you? He's one drive home from Chippewa away from ruining the Bills season.

man you really must be a politician, cause only one of them can attempt to twist my words into something like that

:blink:

Then what do you mean by "her perception"? Do you mean her recollection? How would her recollection change the fact there is substantial physical evidence to prove that impact occured?

Then what do you mean by "her perception"? Do you mean her recollection? How would her recollection change the fact there is substantial physical evidence to prove that impact occured?

thats still not the question i asked.... so go back read it and then talk to your press secretary and get back to me

Listen elegant, I'm sure that Lynch is not a choir boy but please, please, please...never bring up being shot at again. As I recall he was parking his car while attending a party for his sister. That car was mistaken for one belonging to another and shots were fired. When the shooter found out who's car it was he apologized to the family. Maybe my glasses are rose colored, but I don't think there's anything negative with this incident.

Listen elegant, I'm sure that Lynch is not a choir boy but please, please, please...never bring up being shot at again. As I recall he was parking his car while attending a party for his sister. That car was mistaken for one belonging to another and shots were fired. When the shooter found out who's car it was he apologized to the family. Maybe my glasses are rose colored, but I don't think there's anything negative with this incident.

My point is that trouble always seems to find this guy. I have an open mind however, if he gives a sincere apology at his press conference this week I'll forgive him.

My point is that there are people who trouble just seems to follow and it appears like Lynch is becoming one of them. Do you really believe that all these instances where he's been involved with police are coincidences? It's obvious that even with all the stuff he's been through he stil doesn't "get it" and will continue to put himself in situations like this. This doesn't concern you? He's one drive home from Chippewa away from ruining the Bills season.

Maybe if I'd see evidence of malicious intent or negligence in the things he's done, I'd agree with you. The evidence we have shows that the stuff that happened in college was bunk, the stuff that happened with the police the past year was such a non-factor it sounded like a joke when the BN wrote about it (he brought his own alcohol into bars! What a thug!), and in this instance, the evidence supports the claim that he didn't know he hit her, which as I said was mentioned by law enforcement officials and probably is the reason he's getting it pleaded-down to a violation. This is so far from Travis/Chris Henry and Pacman Jones, it's a joke mentioning them in the same sentence.