Time to start trashing the victim

VOR

Maybe... just maybe... he was texting the bills because the police were showing up at his house? I doubt i would answer if the police showed up and started pounding on my door. I would call my lawyer first. She will get no punitive damages, and probably no medical damages since she is canadian and has free health care.

The only reason you don't answer the door is if you are guilty. Maybe just maybe....the police are at your door to evacuate you because of immanent danger but yah you don't answer it because it is the police...whatever. Lynch is smart enough to know that they can't kick the door in and he will be sober in a few hours end of story. You call your lawyer after the tell you they suspect you of something, not because they knock at your door, and do you think the ambulance drove her to Canada that evening for treatment? Oh Marshawn is clearly the victim here, how dare she...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no reason to trash the victim because of conflicting eyewitnesses, especially when all the witnesses agree that Lynch's vehicle struck her.

The only 2 sure things I got from reading this thread is that:

1) I want the two minutes of my life back for reading this worthless turd.

2) I now get why you chose your name...you are easily as annoying as elegantelliotoffen.

The only 2 sure things I got from reading this thread is that:

1) I want the two minutes of my life back for reading this worthless turd.

2) I now get why you chose your name...you are easily as annoying as elegantelliotoffen.

It took you 2 minutes to read one sentence? You're about as smart as Manchild Lynch.

No. I also don't dispute that it was his car that struck her. But those facts don't mean he knew he hit her.

Have you ever hit anything with a car? I've hit small animals & known it, I'm sure anyone who hits a person knows they hit something. Here's a test to prove my point-go at a very slow speed, have a friend take the palm of his hand and slap the trunk in a downward motion a couple of times. (In my running days I used to slap cars that cut me off and believe me, the driver knew someone was in contact with the car.) After that, come back and admit that the driver had to know he hit something.

Have you ever hit anything with a car? I've hit small animals & known it, I'm sure anyone who hits a person knows they hit something. Here's a test to prove my point-go at a very slow speed, have a friend take the palm of his hand and slap the trunk in a downward motion a couple of times. (In my running days I used to slap cars that cut me off and believe me, the driver knew someone was in contact with the car.) After that, come back and admit that the driver had to know he hit something.

Absolutely, I have no idea how Lynch has earned the benefit of the doubt in so many people's eyes that there is no way he could have known he hit her. If it was Lawrence Maroney or Ronnie Brown this board would be organizing a Lynch mob!

No. I also don't dispute that it was his car that struck her. But those facts don't mean he knew he hit her.

... and the text messages he sent to Bills' security personnel at 3AM also don't prove he "knew" he hit her.

I'll get back to you when I can do that test in a Porsche Cayenne while it's raining and music is playing.

agreed. I have slapped a few cars while biking. That definitely gets the drivers attention

agreed. I have slapped a few cars while biking. That definitely gets the drivers attention

Were they driving a Porsche SUV? Have you seen those commercials that brag about not being able to feel the conditions of the road while driving? The reason these cars are so expensive is because they are insulated from the outside world. You cannot hear, or feel anything at all when in them. Are you oblivious to the fact that hundreds of cases of the driver not knowing someone was hit happen every year?