lynch case to be solved within days

The Marshawn Lynch legal case is expected be resolved in the next few days.

Perhaps the Bills have pressured Lynch and his lawyer to stop stonewalling. It appears the case should get resolved before any Bills players or executives have to testify to a grand jury.

Hopefully he gets no jail time and no suspension

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Marshawn Lynch legal case is expected be resolved in the next few days.

Perhaps the Bills have pressured Lynch and his lawyer to stop stonewalling. It appears the case should get resolved before any Bills players or executives have to testify to a grand jury.

Hopefully he gets no jail time and no suspension

Thanks for posting this.

Hopefully, he gets his schitt together. I know, I know.....we don't have the facts, but we might really never. Maybe the bold letters are something that those on both sides of the issue can agree on.

Here's the link I posted in another thread. This case won't make it to the grand jury scheduled for Friday.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/371561.html

Interestingly, this is buried near the end of the article...

"The victim, Kimberley Shpeley, 27, of Milton, Ont., was struck by Lynch's car as she crossed Delaware Avenue toward a popular coffee shop around 3:30 a.m. that day. Police said she sustained two large bruises near her hip and some cuts that required seven stitches.

"Her attorney, Timothy G. O'Connell, said Shpeley's injuries were worse than have been reported publicly, adding that she is in the care of several doctors."

So now it's several doctors??? I can see the neck brace and the wheel chair at the next meeting...

No one - and I mean no one - 'circles the wagons' like Siegel Kelleher & Kahn!

"The victim, Kimberley Shpeley, 27, of Milton, Ont., was struck by Lynch's car as she crossed Delaware Avenue toward a popular coffee shop around 3:30 a.m. that day. Police said she sustained two large bruises near her hip and some cuts that required seven stitches.

"Her attorney, Timothy G. O'Connell, said Shpeley's injuries were worse than have been reported publicly, adding that she is in the care of several doctors."

So now it's several doctors??? I can see the neck brace and the wheel chair at the next meeting...

This is a speculation free board. Please refrain from comments such as these until all the "facts" are presented.

Thanks for posting this.

Hopefully, he gets his schitt together. I know, I know.....we don't have the facts, but we might really never. Maybe the bold letters are something that those on both sides of the issue can agree on.

Agreed. Everyone makes mistakes, especially kids in their early 20's. The biggest thing we can hope for (no matter who was driving) is that Marshawn gets a lesson learned and doesnt have any major !@#$ ups again.

One doctor does the initial check up at the hospital. Another one stitches her up. There you go. Two is several.

Marshawn Please stay out of trouble.....................BUT if trouble finds you call me jon libertti.......... also I work on references so please pass my number along to Mr. Hardy as I'm sure he will need it soon as well.

If Lynch

1) Cops a deal

2) Settles with the girl

3) Makes some sort of public apology

All will be forgiven

Agreed....I hope he really takes care of the girl's medical bill and he will come out a good samaritan

Agreed....I hope he really takes care of the girl's medical bill and he will come out a good samaritan

if he hit her the least he could do is take care of the girl's medical bills. Definately not my idea of a good Samaritan. Now if someone else hit the girl, and Marshawn went over and gave her CPR- and then paid for her bills- I would consider him a good Samaritan. Lets not cheapen the title of good Samaritan