Prayers for Millbank who is ill

mead107

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need to start a collection? I know grant basically lives off the fat of the land, and may need our help. I would be happy to set something up with paypal if anyone is interested. He was one of the few on here who always took the time to send a nice message when something big was happening in my life, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one he treated that way.

You are exactly right brother. I don't "know" him but he has sent me a few kind and gracious PMs that left me feeling like a better person. What a horrible June this has been, especially for the City of Buffalo, the Bills and their fans.

You know, that's not a bad idea. He's spent most of his life giving others a hand; time for a little payback.

Thoughts headed your way, Grant. And if you see this, let us know how we can help.

I'm in. I don't have much but I'll give what I got. It's people like Tim Russert and Grant that reminds people what they are supposed to be.

Thoughts are with you, buddy. A class guy and wonderful human being. Get well soon! Let us know if we can help.

I echo your sentiments.

If someone can let us know if his family would appreciate a donation, or if he even needs any help, please let us know. I can set up the paypal donations and send SDS a PM every time someone donates just to keep records so everyone feels secure.

Grant Get Well Soon...

SIncerely,

taterhill

Borje Salming

Darryll Sittler

Alan Bester

Wendell Clark

Turk Broda

Frank Mahovlich

Tim Horton

Eddie Shack

Rick Vaive