Prayers for Millbank who is ill

mead107

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't words to adequately express my appreciation for the thoughts and prayers of the fine folk of wall. Thank you . My faith tells me , we are given no burden greater than we can bare , that it is easy to be a good person when all is going well, the true test is to be so when life is not going our way.

The Lord has provided well for family and myself, but please do know how appreciative these concerns were thought of. It clearly shows the great heart of Bills fans and the many fine folk of Wall, I wish I had words to express better my appreciation for all.

grant

I haven't words to adequately express my appreciation for the thoughts and prayers of the fine folk of wall. Thank you . My faith tells me , we are given no burden greater than we can bare , that it is easy to be a good person when all is going well, the true test is to be so when life is not going our way.

The Lord has provided well for family and myself, but please do know how appreciative these concerns were thought of. It clearly shows the great heart of Bills fans and the many fine folk of Wall, I wish I had words to express better my appreciation for all.

grant

Glad to hear from you. We miss your leaf optimism at SS. I hope all will be well for you soon enough.

grant

Get well! Superbowl and Stanley cup await!

grant

I think you did a fine job finding the right words.

Get well, my friend.

Tom

grant

Great to hear from ya Grant! Get well soon!!!!

grant

A good person is a good person and you my friend are a good person, period. If you have any doubts, have you ever remember seeing a 5 page thread where everyone is in agreement? 'nuff said, get well and spread some more of that sunshine that you have given to so many of us.

• 1 month later...