I'd like to re-introduce myself...

Justice

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may remember me as the hot head that got banned about 2 and a half years ago for my bad behavior on the wall. Well, I'd like to apologize to anyone I may have offended and assure you it won't happen again. Thank you.

Seems like just a few months back and not that long ago. But welcome back and looking forward to more amicable debates in the future.

I do hope you realize, though, that you're likely to get teased mercilessly about it?

Does this mean that the phrase "he went b.harami" has jumped the shark? Or can b.harami go b.harami again?

wb.

name calling aside (and some of the usual suspects on here who don't work under the same rules as everone else did plenty themselves) you were pretty correct in your jp assesment there.

i saw the tampa and atlanta games from that year after seeing trent start his first few games last season. i feel pretty safe in saying that trent will be a better qb this season than jp has ever been.

I'm sure there are alot of us who made a post or two that they would love to take back....welcome back. I hope there can be more rational discussions here, but it isn't always the case since Bills football is a passion and an obsession for many of us.

I appreciate all the kind words. I won't let anybody down.

BTW. Did I just serve the longest suspension ever (just over 2 and a half years) on TSW?

Dude, I served one week. Once. ME. I've started 14 threads one day on random thoughts about fat people at work and my feelings on reality TV, and I got a week. How in the hell did you manage to get suspended for 130 TIMES as long as I did?

He got banned for that????

If anything the man should be applauded for seeing something after 2 games that took most of us 30+ games to finally realize.

No one predicts the future better than b.harami98, he is a true visionary and seer. Welcome back!