Who will Bruce represent

when inducted into the HOF? Will go in as a Bill or a Redskin out of financial spite? Also, any thoughts on who will introduce him?

I have no idea but surely he would consider himself a Bill.....regardless of his final contract situation.

Bills: 15 years, 11 probowls

Skins: 4 years, 0 probowls

The Football HOF doesn't have players or coaches go in as any one team. Since they get a bust put in without a hat or helmet there is no way to identify them. They only go in with a plaque showing their accomplishments.

Bingo.

I remember a few years back Bruce was doing an interview with somebody(might've been Best Damn Sports Show but I'm not sure) and they asked him about the accomplishment of getting the all-time sack record while he was with the Redskins and he talked about how great it was and all but then he paused for a moment and said but that will never compare to all those years and memories in Buffalo, so I think that'll speak for itself.

He'll be in as a Bill. I don't care what their website says, but players go in as a member of a certain team(s)...and the proof of that is in the Hall itself

Joe Montana

JOE MONTANA 28 16

Class of 2000

Quarterback >>> 6-2, 200

(Notre Dame)

1979-1992 San Francisco 49ers, 1993-1994 Kansas City Chiefs

Joseph Clifford Montana. . .Third round draft pick, 1979 . . .Master of come-from-behind victories. . .Led 49ers to four Super Bowl wins. . . Named Super Bowl MVP three times. . . Orchestrated 92-yard winning drive in closing seconds, Super Bowl XXIII. . .All-NFL three times, All-NFC five times. . . Missed entire 1991 season with injury. . . Selected to eight Pro Bowls. . .Career statistics: 3,409 completions, 40,551 yards, 273 TDs, 92.3 passer rating. . . Born June 11, 1956, in New Eagle, Pennsylvania.

Show me where he went in as anything.

when inducted into the HOF? Will go in as a Bill or a Redskin out of financial spite? Also, any thoughts on who will introduce him?

I think he wants people to focus on his Bills days..lol.Even if he hated the Bills--which he doesnt--It wouldnt be beneficial to him for people to remember him as a redskin in future generations. He was getting to be a pretty pathetic player by the time he played for the Skins.

I'm certain he will show up in a Redkins jersey with a host of Washington team mates there in support. They will probably have to move the induction to DC that year to accomodate everyone who wants to be in attendance.

Bad thread man, Bad thread.

Joe Montana

JOE MONTANA 28 16

Class of 2000

Quarterback >>> 6-2, 200

(Notre Dame)

1979-1992 San Francisco 49ers, 1993-1994 Kansas City Chiefs

Joseph Clifford Montana. . .Third round draft pick, 1979 . . .Master of come-from-behind victories. . .Led 49ers to four Super Bowl wins. . . Named Super Bowl MVP three times. . . Orchestrated 92-yard winning drive in closing seconds, Super Bowl XXIII. . .All-NFL three times, All-NFC five times. . . Missed entire 1991 season with injury. . . Selected to eight Pro Bowls. . .Career statistics: 3,409 completions, 40,551 yards, 273 TDs, 92.3 passer rating. . . Born June 11, 1956, in New Eagle, Pennsylvania.

Show me where he went in as anything.

Ok then why do players sign one day contracts in order to retire with the team that they want to be inducted with. Remember Thurman Thomas?

The Football HOF doesn't have players or coaches go in as any one team. Since they get a bust put in without a hat or helmet there is no way to identify them. They only go in with a plaque showing their accomplishments.

Yeah, but seriously, which team will Bruuuuuuce represent?

ever since Thurman went in as a Dolphin and Kelly went in as a Houston Gambler, I don't think we can afford to take anything for granted. I am so sick of Buffalo being disrespected this way - it makes me so madddddd!!!!!! :flirt::w00t::doh:

this thread deserves only nonsensical responses