Scott

So are you going to watch mainly:

A) ESPN coverage

B) NFL Network Coverage

C) A&B jump between both stations

D) another channel i'm unaware of

Any thoughts on why would be wlecomed

Scott

I'm going to go with option A because option B is not available to me thanks to the cable company giant that decided to pull it from the air when they took over.

(FU Time Warner)

A) ESPN coverage

B) NFL Network Coverage

Scott

i prefer jumping - i actually like berman and think he's a good host, but NFL Network has better analysis

dude broke it down in the following:

http://walterfootball.com/nflnespn.php

A) ESPN coverage

B) NFL Network Coverage

I'll mainly flip back and forth, but I will be on ESPN during the Bills pick just to see what dumb ass comment Mort is going to have. Hopefully Bermen shuts him up again this year.

A) ESPN coverage

B) NFL Network Coverage

Scott

(B) cos I downgraded my DirecTV package for the off-season so I don't get ESPN.

NFL network is superior. It will be more clear after the the first round.

ESPN cares about the top 5 or 10 picks. The first pick of the second round will get no highlight film on ESPN. The only care about first round picks. A couple years ago when the second round started they did a long feature on Terrell Owens rather than show who was being picked. ESPN cares nothing about teams South of Washington or West of Pittsburgh except Dallas.

NFLN has more knowledgable people and stays on what is happening right now. It is more fair to all the teams. NFL people open up more on NFLN so you get more information.

So the draft starts at 3:00 tomorrow, correct? Funny that's not *really* obvious on nfl.com/draft - get me their marketing guys...

Didn't the draft used to start earlier (seems like I remember a morning / noon draft party in the past).

As for the coverage, I think I'll be flipping around and of course on the computer!

When the Bills pick I will be watching ESPN to see what the A$$ Mort has to say and watch Berman reaction to what TD's little biatch has to say.Wasn't it last year that Mort went on a rant against the Bills and Berman layed the smackdown on him.I think it is funny how bad Mort hates us and can't be objective at all.

So I will be watching ESPN and I will have NFL network on the DVR so I can go back and see what they have to say.

Oh yeah and I can't wait to see the reaction from all the talking heads about how we "REACHED" for whoever we pick.So I would like to get this out of the way right now.

STFU Kiper and go build a fantasy team.

if nfl network is available go with that because i was watching the year we picked whitner and mayock actually called it before hand and i believe got the top ten correct. They both will be great and i really cant wait for the bills to pick!!!

if nfl network is available go with that because i was watching the year we picked whitner and mayock actually called it before hand and i believe got the top ten correct. They both will be great and i really cant wait for the bills to pick!!!

Bingo,Mayock nailed the Whitner pick,so Ill be watching NFL Network.As far as HD goes,Espn does not broadcast the draft in HD,at least they didnt last year.Ill be flipping back and forth,but i prefer Mayocks analysis to Kipers and his pathetic hair :lol: