How many tattoos do you have?

Thirdborn

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna be 39 next month- and I have zero tattoos. I am not a trendy guy and I bet that I am in the vast minority of people under 50 that do not have a tattoo. I have my tonsils, appendix, wisdom teeth and zero tattoos-

44 and ditto....although my wisdom teeth are only there because i am a chicken schidt....my dentist isnt happy with me at the present moment

I am gonna be 39 next month- and I have zero tattoos. I am not a trendy guy and I bet that I am in the vast minority of people under 50 that do not have a tattoo. I have my tonsils, appendix, wisdom teeth and zero tattoos-

44 and ditto....although my wisdom teeth are only there because i am a chicken schidt....my dentist isnt happy with me at the present moment

Haha... good job. The whole process sucks.

I had mine taken out about four years ago now. When I came out of anesthetic, I was really doped up and the nurse was kind of hot. I don't remember doing this, but my wife tells me that I pointed to the nurse, snapped my figures a few times, and then pointed to the McSchlong. I guess I winked and smiled at the same time... I remember none of this, but my wife just mysteriously starts laughing every time anyone mentions wisdom teeth.

No tattoos. My wife has one and has been trying to get me to get one. I need to think up the perfect tattoo... something showing the Buffalo roots, but not dumb or anything...

I'll turn 39 this month and I have 5. I would get more but the Marine Corps implimented new rules and I can't get them where I wanted to now so I'm done I guess. At least until I retire. :unsure:

Did I ever tell you guys that I got my nipples pierced right before our unit got called up for OIF? I had them in the whole time we were there and just got bored with them after we came back. Thinking about doing it again though...

Have those teeth ripped out of your head. Just think, three days heavily sedated on drugs.

Regarding the tatts....zero.

the during i get, its the after that i am chicken of, saw the ex go through hell as well as my mom.....i am not a brave person at all

Have those teeth ripped out of your head. Just think, three days heavily sedated on drugs.

Regarding the tatts....zero.

the during i get, its the after that i am chicken of, saw the ex go through hell as well as my mom.....i am not a brave person at all

A couple of weeks before I got mine out a girl I knew died during the proceedure. Needless to say I was a bit nervous before mine. But after I was feeling no pain for three days. Besides if they're impacted they're just going to mess up your other teeth.