How many tattoos do you have?

Thirdborn

I have none, but I came across this website of Science Tattoos. People who work in the sciences who have science-based tats, like physics equations, the periodic table, even the nitrogen cycle. Some of these are great.

If "pushed," I'd probably get a tattoo of Gibbs' entropy equation. Sure, Boltzmann's would be a gas, but all things being unequal, I'd have to go with Gibbs.

Yo that Deinonychus one towards the bottom is sick. What a great done inking that sht!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have none, but I came across this website of Science Tattoos. People who work in the sciences who have science-based tats, like physics equations, the periodic table, even the nitrogen cycle. Some of these are great.

If "pushed," I'd probably get a tattoo of Gibbs' entropy equation. Sure, Boltzmann's would be a gas, but all things being unequal, I'd have to go with Gibbs.

When I was in grad school, a bunch of us pressured a guy to get Pascal's Law.

:D I've found my perfect tattoo...the structure of diazepam! :bag:

http://carlzimmer.typepad.com/sciencetatto...logy/index.html

:P I've found my perfect tattoo...the structure of diazepam! ;)

http://carlzimmer.typepad.com/sciencetatto...logy/index.html

:pirate:

I like how one guy BLAST'ed his tat's sequence.

"This particular sequence (I've BLASTED) is too short to be specific to only one gene, but one human gene it's found [in] is the 5' UTR of one of our tight junctions."

:lol:

There's geek, then there's geek to the nth power, and the nth power geek does a BLAST search of his tattoo's sequence.